• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

i am so tired of christina. she really needs to do somethign to boost here career. i guess appearing in that eminem video a few years ago didn't give her the boost she thought

This thread has died.. and I don't see any new content on the net..

Has she finally hit the wall??

Only hardcore will drag her out of the pit..

She's either done.. hit the wall finally and thankfully..

Or she's recording a boat load of hardcore which will be the best thing she can do right now

I do have a question if anyone knows.

Christina's site is one of several 'Model' sites and they are all pretty similar. I think that Christina's is the largest and most active one. The others have evolved into full frontal nudity, somethin Christina has not yet really done. She's given quick flashes during some cam shows and you can see a great deal through her panties, but as of yet, she's not just leg to and gone into full frontal nudity. It took her a long time to go completely topless, as we all know.

Does anyone have a sense of know if she's going fully nude yet? By this, I mean full frontal nudity. I'd be surprised if these "Model" sites go hardcore, but I think she's closing in on a point of no return. I really do like her, but I'm growing weary of the tease factor now. I am a fan of her's and I'm hoping she decides to let it all hang out.

She's either done.. hit the wall finally and thankfully..

Or she's recording a boat load of hardcore which will be the best thing she can do right now

As she's now making out with Tracy, who already had a boob job, she should also think about getting one... And if she'd choose the right guy and the right method, it's not gonna end like Missy, promised for sure!

And yes, she should definitely go for hardcore pretty soon as members will turn their backs on her otherwise, the teasing part is over....

Hey people!

I am looking for Christina Model's earliest sets. Like 001 - 200. Does someone have them? If so, can someone post a mega-post on ********** or something?

Much obliged :D

Hey people!

I am looking for Christina Model's earliest sets. Like 001 - 200. Does someone have them? If so, can someone post a mega-post on ********** or something?

Much obliged :D

http://www.dumpstersluts.com/blog/2004/09/christina-model-movies.html Here's a few older video files. Back when her tits her HUGE!! before she started going nude. And back when she did that same horrid "dance move". :rofl:It actually gets really funny to go through and watch them all, to see how many different occasions called upon the same little jig.:rofl: