• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

Sorry folks..

I will never contribute here again.. because guess what?

Yeah.. you guessed it..

I got another INFRACTION, this time for posting to many links?

Have you ever hear such a fucking load of shit in your life? This fuckhole of a site is beyond a joke and I actually wonder how it still runs with the shittest bunch of rules on the internet.. You and your rules, well you know what you can do with them.

Total joke.. cheers..

She was out of this world at 18 and realllly missed the boat. She had September Carrinos chest and a much cuter face. She waited till stuff has begun to droop. Shes still gorgeous and A+ but oh what couldve been.

But not a total waste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtKzZihPj-E

If you dl and play it the sound isnt off. Stupid yt f's up vid/sound.

Last edited:
Not everyone girl out there is going to be a turn on for every single person browsing our board, or even FreeOnes.com. Instead of nitpicking over little things that you're never going to change, go find someone you do like and can appreciate.

I have absolutely no problem with banning people for being needlessly hateful or attempting to start flame wars.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:nanner::nanner::nanner::glugglug::glugglug::glugglug:

pictures say it all. One popular board doesnt enforce there rules at all and its like a clic of high school kids trying to be cool and makes posting unpleasant. Glad to see rules enforced especially the nixing of useless negative bs.

cheers.

To me, her webcam is the hottest thing she does at the moment, if she would just a dildo AS a dildo and not just vibrating around....

Her 2 latest vids are on $lutl0ad and $p@nkw1re;). There is an addition to the Slutl0ad one on dailymotion ... http://www.d@1lym0t1on.c0m/video/xbywuh_christina-model-video-2_sexy . There are a few others found on adult search engines on 0vguide, but they have been deleted ... as usual with her vids:(! Hope you can translate the above but it won't let me post the sites' names for some reason :dunno:!!! PM me if you want details, but both are easily found by searching "Christina Model" in most search engines.

Anyone know where to find a huge collection of pictures of the lovely Christina of "Christina-Model.com"?
They seem hard to find.

Did you find any? Her website has heaps to download. New vids popping on adult sites too (and dailymotion, but hard to find). Go searching or PM me for details.