• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

who cares about pics where she stand legs crossed or pics where she has panties/bikini on?
its amateur to post that and get excited calling it pussy pics!

who cares about pics where she stand legs crossed or pics where she has panties/bikini on?
its amateur to post that and get excited calling it pussy pics!

Yeah, I'll have to agree with the whale on this one. I'm glad she's deciding to move in that direction though. Hopefully she picks up the pace!

I want to see her newest videos... she seems to be getting more and more hardcore.

I may have to become a member to see what Christina is doing that's getting close to the hardcore. I remember when Puma Swede was just modeling and getting more hardcore and once she went hardcore boy/girl, Puma became a huge nearly overnight success.

i really like this girl, shes a dream

I could post them all here..

I have all the sets.. but this sites STUPID rules mean it would be ''file sharing'' and I'd get banned for nothing again.. :crash:

So all I can post is one stupid pic..

Where can we find these sets 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865 & 866?

Fuck you in your shitsmeared butthole. Learn some fucking manners and ask nicely, you shitguzzler.:ban::ban::ban::ban:

You're trying to teach someone manners? Sheeeeeet. don't over react or anything.

Also, try to work shit into the sentence in a few more ways next time.

I demand that Christina's whole entire site be ripped and posted here on Freeones now! What else is Freeones for? It says "free" right!? Oh, and make it one link because I don't have time to d/l split files.

veruca_salt.jpg

very nice girl! great body!
but recently she lost some of those awesome boobs (do to weight loss?) and she become an ordinary girl!