• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christian radio host warns that lesbian nurses can make kids gay

It is stuff like this that has most Americans going to church less and less. I was happy to see that in recent years church attendance has gone down. I have no doubt it is because people are starting to question organized religion and the bullshit it puts forth.

Unfortunately as we see more and more people turn from religion the ones that remain will become more fanatical.

I hope none of those nurses have cooties. She would probably think it would magically rub of on the children also. :facepalm:

Maybe a study should be done to see how many gay men are that way because a male doctor slapped them on the ass after being pulled from the womb. This should be looked in to.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I had a hot lesbian nurse when I was a baby. It made me crave hot lesbian nurses.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
She refers to homosexuality as if it's a communicable disease. :facepalm:

I don't wanna sound gay or nothing but dirk put it in my butt once and then for whatever reason after that i just have to have that anal stimulation.... So, yeahhhh.

I don't wanna sound gay or nothing but dirk put it in my butt once and then for whatever reason after that i just have to have that anal stimulation.... So, yeahhhh.

I don't want to brag or anything, but I often have that effect on people.

TOC is in denial. He'll get over it.

I get that a lot.

Bitches, I'm just here to stick it in available holes. You all think it's personal.

Also, it's not gay. I just like sticking my dick in things. You guys qualify as "things."

The only "gay" influence this would have on me is watching (and if at all possible joining in) some lesbian nurse action! :drool2:

Even if it's true I don't see the problem. What's wrong with being gay.

The family doctor when I was a child was lesbian but neither me nor my brother are gay.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I had a hot lesbian nurse when I was a baby. It made me crave hot lesbian nurses.

Let me guess...you're actually a lesbian who craves hot lesbian nurses that's stuck inside of a man's body? :dunno:

But as to the article, I especially love the part where it's OK to allow openly gay or lesbian doctors and nurses to treat children under life and death situations...so it's OK if your kid is about to die but not any other time. That's gratitude for you. Idiot.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Well if it gives me a Chance to turn into a lesbian then they can sponge bathe me all the way to eternal damnation if it gives me a Chance to scisscor fight some bicurious dames.