• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christian radio host warns that lesbian nurses can make kids gay

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
I don't get it! Either you are gay or your'e not. I don't think homosexuality comes down to just enviromental factors, like if a kid is exposed to x amount of hours around gay people, they too will become gay. The other question is how many kids have been raised by parents that were in the closet yet turned out straight. Bible thumping wankers are what is wrong with the world. I saw these creepy child preachers on telivision the other day and the idiot adults that go to the sermon, it was hillarious the kid probably still pisses himself yet these so called adults are captivated by his every word. I'm more fearful of a kid like that leading an angry mob one day then the one in a billion chance of a lesbian nurse turning a kid gay.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I don't wanna sound gay or nothing but dirk put it in my butt once and then for whatever reason after that i just have to have that anal stimulation.... So, yeahhhh.

Yeah, but that does not make us gay, right? Just normal, straight, everyday men who like having other men insert their dicks into our asses.
Besides, dirk loves us all. He told me.

I get that a lot.

Bitches, I'm just here to stick it in available holes. You all think it's personal.

Also, it's not gay. I just like sticking my dick in things. You guys qualify as "things."

You conniving bitch!

Let me guess...you're actually a lesbian who craves hot lesbian nurses that's stuck inside of a man's body? :dunno:

Correct. I am a hot lesbian nurse stuck who likes to show off her penis who is stuck inside a man's body (had to put up the clarification).
BTW, I sent another picture to you, Petra. It's dressed like spiderman!

Patrick_S

persona non grata
The thing i would be scared of is nurses who are Michael Bolton fans. Just imagine if your kids were cool and liked MC5 and The Stooges, but after a hospital visit suddenly started listening to this:

:throwup: