• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chris Brown arrested for assaulting Rihanna

His career will NOT be over. This is America. America has the moral indignation span of maybe 5 minutes. Release a catchy record and it's all good again. Remember R Kelly? The guy who made sex tapes with minors and piss on them. Akon? Mr I wanna have sex with minors. They both still remain very successful. Akon is still even a superstar. Mel Gibson? Its all the Jews fault. He gone on to director plenty of #1 movies. America does not care, we only pretend to care for a while then it's back to normalcy.

Yes I am an American. And this is my view of America.

P.S.
The only kind of assault I would do on Rihanna is sexual. One of the more beautiful chocolate ladies. :D
You would sexually assault her? You sound like a perfect example of 'your' America!

it all seems very alleged and hearsay to me at the moment

would like to see something concrete

i disliked Chris Brown ever since his comments about how he is better than Usher, and Usher is past it now

Chris Brown was arrested and charged with a felony for allegedly physically abusing his girlfriend, Rihanna.
The LAPD police press release says Chris Brown and a unidentified woman were arguing in a car. The car stopped the two got out and the argument continued and the unidentified woman received visible injuries. Someone called 911 and when police arrived they found the victim but Chris Brown was not there.

The source told Access Hollywood that Chris Brown allegedly hit Rihanna with his fists and bit her during the alleged incident, which took place around 12:30 a.m. on Sunday.

Brown, 19, was arrested on Sunday and charged with felony criminal threats. He was released on $50,000 bail

source: msnbc.msn.com

i heard the rhianna was very controling to the point where chris's mom was sick of it and i guess chris got sick of it 2 so he went upside her head LoL

I love how this was on my local news and CNN as well. When will America stops displaying the lives of celebs like it somehow affects me and concentrate on real news?

Man men who physically abuse women...*shakes head* I think it's just disgraceful. I rkn Jay-Z's gonna kick Brown's ass.