• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chris Brown arrested for assaulting Rihanna

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
It's another O.J and Nicole in the making.

Spleen

Banned?
Even if he walks, he isn't gonna be able to show his face in public, I bet there are a lot of people out there who'd like to get their hands on him. Plus his career will be over.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I'm tired of that, as well. But, she did forgive him. I'm not sure why.
I agree, I have been saying this for a long time. ;)

IMO Regardless if a victim presses charges or not! the state / DA should have automatic precedence over any unwilling victims cooperation in the process of pressing charges!

Therefore the guilty KNOW they broke the law and the other party is not responsible for any charges (jail time or fines) that they are sentenced too.. that way when someone gets beat. the guilty get punished regardless if the victim wants to press charges or not.. automatic charges!! just like a traffic fine!! :yesyes::D

Two little kids who got a bunch of money for doing a lot of nothing in life. They have the collective maturity of a kindergardener.

If you wanna fix this problem, pass a law that if people like this get back together, the authorities will never step in again no matter what happens. Except if someone ends up dead.

Or how about this-- the woman who takes him back has to share the fines and the court costs and split the sentence.

I like those idea's.. I think they are oblivious to dealing with the struggles of life that most of us live with everyday! :yesyes::hatsoff:

Last edited:

girk1

Closed Account
Even if he walks, he isn't gonna be able to show his face in public, I bet there are a lot of people out there who'd like to get their hands on him. Plus his career will be over.

That sounds more like wishful thinking than anything else. There have been many celebrities who have been involved in ,as bad or, worse cases of domestic abuse & are doing relatively fine.

Tommy Lee got 4 or 6 months in prison for beating Pamela Anderson & it didn't seem to effect his career that much.(I even think they are back together)
Jim Brown was accused of throwing a girlfriend from his balcony or causing her to jump in fear. Also did a little time stemming from a more recent domestic assault charges

That is just two examples.

His career, while it may take a different path, certainly won't be over.

girk1

Closed Account
Let me start by emphatically stating I don't care for either of them nor any of their music! IMHO C. Brown should go to prison! I am sick of celebrities getting off easy cuz they have money! :scream:

Celebrities / wealthy people break the same laws as common folk and should pay the same price whether it be jail or fines as the rest of us are forced to pay!!

Infact I feel celebrities and wealthy should pay more for their crimes to punish them for setting an unbecoming example to people who are influenced by their actions! :yesyes:

Being a celebrity seems to be more of a negative ,when it comes to crime,in this day of intense scrutiny from the paparazzi,tabloids, 24 hour cable & now the internet.

I have personally known people charged with exactly the same charges of Domestic abuse(Brown/Tommy Lee), DUI's(Hilton/Richie),dogfighting(Vick/Qunitel Woods), etc.... & they have actually gotten less punishment than celebrities have gotten.

In my opinion celebrities already get more harsh punishment than Joe Blow gets on similiar charges as the DA & Judge want to get good PR for their re election bids or make an EXAMPLE of a celebrity. It's not right.

If Bill Gates beat his wife or Oprah beats Steadman:1orglaugh they should get the same punishment as the guy in the trailer park(which is nothing serious especially if the wife/girlfriend doesn't show up to court & refuses to press charges).

Spleen

Banned?
That sounds more like wishful thinking than anything else. There have been many celebrities who have been involved in ,as bad or, worse cases of domestic abuse & are doing relatively fine.

Tommy Lee got 4 or 6 months in prison for beating Pamela Anderson & it didn't seem to effect his career that much.(I even think they are back together)
Jim Brown was accused of throwing a girlfriend from his balcony or causing her to jump in fear. Also did a little time stemming from a more recent domestic assault charges

That is just two examples.

His career, while it may take a different path, certainly won't be over.

Well, I think I'm right. I guess we'll just wait and see.

I think the chances are he's getting some jail time, maybe a year? or more?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Hang him by his balls! I'm tired of people who are rich/famous getting away with every fuckin thing! Hang him high and make an example out of his worthless ass!

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Being a celebrity seems to be more of a negative ,when it comes to crime,in this day of intense scrutiny from the paparazzi,tabloids, 24 hour cable & now the internet.

I have personally known people charged with exactly the same charges of Domestic abuse(Brown/Tommy Lee), DUI's(Hilton/Richie),dogfighting(Vick/Qunitel Woods), etc.... & they have actually gotten less punishment than celebrities have gotten.

In my opinion celebrities already get more harsh punishment than Joe Blow gets on similiar charges as the DA & Judge want to get good PR for their re election bids or make an EXAMPLE of a celebrity. It's not right.

If Bill Gates beat his wife or Oprah beats Steadman:1orglaugh they should get the same punishment as the guy in the trailer park(which is nothing serious especially if the wife/girlfriend doesn't show up to court & refuses to press charges).

This is true only in certain cases.. O.J. got away with murder, until he fucked up again!! Kobe got off.. spector got off, Beretta got off.. all of these celebrities and their DUI's!!

Not to mention all the celebs, stars, and other wealthy personalities getting caught with weight!! (more drugs than can be called their personal stash, if you know what I mean) which in essence means it can be easily be construed as conspiracy to transport, and sell narcotics..

then you get all the assault cases in public venues, committed by a plethora of stars, celebrities and others with privilege, its rather disgusting, and ridiculously out of control IMHO!

Athlete's caught carrying a concealed weapon?? ie. (plexico buress, who even managed to shoot himself!! :rolleyes::rofl2: and he gets off with a fine or community service!! thats all kinds of :bs: cuz if thats me, I'd be in the poky for 2 years with NO questions asked!!

Some stars just get caught and its just their time (that stars unlucky time to get caught) and they catch an example sentence!! but most of the time its a slap on the wrist with community service or a little fine that's like a penny in the bucket to them..

Last edited: