• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Maria Ozawa
Miley Cyrus
Britney Spears
Olivia Wilde
Marisa Miller
OliviaWilde_bikini.tk_04.jpg

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Now, why would anyone want to fuck a cup?

I'd have left the title alone instead of changing it. What do I know I just have an IQ of 142 and got banned from Mensa for being above and beyond them.

Cate Blanchett.

I was looking through pictures of Cate on Google and found some of her in a blue dress when she was pregnant. She still looked doable when she was pregnant and she was radiant as well which helped I suppose. And I think that shows how gorgeous she really is if she is doable while pregnant and also when she wasn't. Yes indeedy Cate carrying a child wouldn't stop me from giving her one. I'd do her in the ass anytime as well. It's the same for Jessica Alba she is fuckable no matter what state she is in. Be it carrying a child or not. How many celebs can we say that about. Not many I bet.

My one trophy fuck would be Got Gisele and ironically I probably wouldn't fuck her but feast on her gorgeous body then wank to her.:dunno:

She is just like one of those super exotic cars that you don't actually put miles on...you just admire it's beauty, craftsmanship and near perfection.

I never considered just wanking to a chick before I saw her.