Chicks in Denim!

Name: Angel from Premium Link Upgrade
Age: 19
Height: 5' 06
Employment: College Student
Pictures: 924 High Resolution Pictures


I was shopping in a department store one day and Ray noticed me browsing through the clothing section of the store. He came over and started talking to me. After about 15 minutes or so, I asked him to tell me how a certain pair of jeans would look on me after trying them on. I went into the dressing room and put them on. Once I came out, Ray told me that they looked just fine. In fact, he liked them a lot. He asked me if I would ever have pictures taken of me in them. I was like...yeah, I guess so. After about 5 more minutes, he started talking to me about modeling for his nude modeling site!
Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

Premium Link Upgrade

I agreed to do it, but once I found out that it involved nudity, I was skeptical. I mean, I've never done any nude modeling before! However, after taking a look over the site, and giving the idea more thought, I eventually decided to go for it! I hope that you guys like my pictures!

Premium Link Upgrade

Be sure to visit Angel's profile at True Amateur Models
Premium Link Upgrade
 
Name: Amy R. from Premium Link Upgrade
Age: 18
Height: 5' 06
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Amount Of Pictures: 1,844 High-Resolution Pics


My name is Amy R. and I am 18 years old. I was over at the store the other day browsing through the women's clothing section when this guy walked over to me and just started talking to me! He was all asking stuff like questions about the women's clothing and was looking for something to buy someone as a gift but did not know quite the exact size. At first, I remember thinking to myself ...so why don't you go ask one of the store associates? lol - but the guy was really nice and I actually enjoyed talking to him anyway. I noticed this big tattoo on his arm while we were both talking with one another and I asked him about it. He told me that the tattoo is the name of his website and that he shoots nude models! I was like ...really?

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

Premium Link Upgrade

That's pretty interesting! He spoke with me more about it and I started finding myself becoming more and more interested in actually doing a shoot myself! It seemed like a lot of fun! The only thing though is I don't really smile all the time. I told that to the photographer and he told me that everything was fine because he would rather me be my true self instead of pretending. He is very clear to the girls to just be themselves. That's the kinda stuff he shoots anyways though. It's funny too because the photographer actually wanted me to go with him right then and there to do the modeling shoot! Gosh, I didn't even have any sort of preparation or anything!

Premium Link Upgrade

Be sure to visit Amy's profile at True Amateur Models
Premium Link Upgrade
 
Back
Top