Name: Lil Amber from
Premium Link
Upgrade
Age: 18
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Fast Food Cashier Clerk
Pictures: 1,387 High Resolution Pictures
I met Amber at an amusement park last weekend. She just turned 18 years old about 2 months ago. Amber has absolutely no experience whatsoever with nude modeling and she is just your average and regular amateur teen babe! Watch this 18 year old teen spread apart her tattooed pussy and amateur butthole! Hell, I could even smell that sweet teen pussy scent rising up from beneath her hot teen thighs, as she was spreading her legs and ass apart! Hope you enjoy these amateur and exclusive pictures of Amber modeling nude!
Name: Jenna from
Premium Link
Upgrade
Age: 18 Years Old
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Telemarketing Sales
Pictures: 992 High-Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition FUCK Video + More Coming!
I'm good friends with one of the amateur girls on the True Amateur Models site and her name is Dawn. As far as how I became a model for the site, I met Ray (model photographer) through Dawn because she was telling me the other day about how I should do some nude modeling for Ray's site...since she had already done it. (Dawn and I are always doing things together.) I've never thought about doing anything like that before! I mean, I have seen those types of sites on the internet before, but I just never really thought about actually being on one of them!
I must say that I did have fun doing the nude modeling but I could not stop laughing! I mean, what the hell? Ray kept asking for me to spread my butthole! Damn guys, that is supposed to be my PRIVATE part! And I am talking even more private than my vagina or breasts! So yes, it was a little embarrassing (and quite funny) but I still hope that you guys enjoy looking at my amateur nude modeling pictures!