• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chica's Pics for the Foot Guys!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
here are a few for ya maleonetwo...

Thanks so much Chica! :bowdown:

Simply adorable feeties! Well-kept toes and nails! Perfect! flylicker

ok guys, now you have to do something for me.

whenever i get foot requests i ask them if they remember when the first discovered feet turn them on. most can pin point a specific time when they realize feet aroused them.

for example, one guy had a teach who would kick off her shoes and walk around the classroom in barefeet. this was right around the time when he started getting excited about girls and a fetish was born.

care to share some experiences?
Seriously I would tell you if I only knew! I really cant remember. Sorry.

I only know that when I was a kid and first heard of foot fetishists on TV I found them pretty weird and disgusting. :dunno:

Last edited:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
sure jane, here's a recent shot...

chica-butt.jpg

Cute pussy peaking out to say :wave:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Thanks, Chica. :)

I like boob pics myself, followed by pussy pics;)

Matt
ummm, well i get alot of interesting requests but feet are a regular request for me now. i must get at least a dozen foot requests each day.

it's ok though, people like what they like and i'm open minded.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 3415579, member: 201847"]Nice pics. Can I have an ass shot please? I personally like a nice ass and you have a great one. :)

Well, Jane, there goes you to the top of my 'Utterly Fabulous Women of All Time' list ......! :bowdown:

Spleen

Banned?
What about Chica's pics for the asshole guys?

That would work in two ways because 1) I'm an asshole 2) I wanna see your asshole.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
What about Chica's pics for the asshole guys?

That would work in two ways because 1) I'm an asshole 2) I wanna see your asshole.

I fully support this idea and both reasons for it. :yesyes:

You should post pics of your feetz on 4chan. They go crazy for that kind of thing over there. Maybe you'll even be voted the new queen of /b :1orglaugh