• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chica's Pics for the Foot Guys!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
ummm, well i get alot of interesting requests but feet are a regular request for me now. i must get at least a dozen foot requests each day.

it's ok though, people like what they like and i'm open minded.

A dozen a day? Wow! Sounds like us butt guys need to step up our game.

Don't forget to show us some love too, Chica. :)

i always ask foot fetish guys when they first became interested in feet and the stories are pretty interesting!

here's one for the "boob" fans....

chica-new-jeans3.jpg

Wow... Just wow... This pic just made me "go"... What a beautiful women you are...

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
:eek: Holy Mama! :eek:

Im not one of your bigger fans Chica, but I absolutely love your feet!! You have amazingly sexy toes and soles! Unbelievable! Thank you very much Chica!

Is it possible for me to get a few pics of your feet from above? Not your soles?

Btw Id love to give you a nice foot rub and to suck those yummy toes! I guess Id suck the paint off your nails! :o

Last edited:

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
:eek: Holy Mama! :eek:

Im not one of your bigger fans Chica, but I absolutely love your feet!! You have amazingly sexy toes and soles! Unbelievable! Thank you very much Chica!

Is it possible for me to get a few pics of your feet from above? Not your soles?

Btw Id love to give you a nice foot rub and to suck those yummy toes! I guess Id suck the paint off your nails! :o

here are a few for ya maleonetwo...

chica-feet-top1.jpg

chica-feet-top2.jpg

Chica

ok guys, now you have to do something for me.

whenever i get foot requests i ask them if they remember when the first discovered feet turn them on. most can pin point a specific time when they realize feet aroused them.

for example, one guy had a teach who would kick off her shoes and walk around the classroom in barefeet. this was right around the time when he started getting excited about girls and a fetish was born.

care to share some experiences?

I remember having this discussion back when I had a SuicideGirls account. I can't pinpoint how I developed it, but I first realised I had it when I was around 15 or 16, my English teacher at school at the most amazing body, but I kept finding myself drawn to her feet (no easy task when the woman was a whole foot shorter than me), and it went on from there.

Chica

it seems that something happens right around the time a young man first starts to become sexual aroused. i wonder if that's when all fetishes start?

some guys tell me they were never into feet but started enjoying them later in life. i only dated a few guys were into feet so i don't have alot of experience with that fetish.