• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chicago, Obama's town under heavy fire. 63 shot, 10 dead in Chicago since Friday

Chicago's such a dangerous city. I mean, all those MS-13 gangsters, drug-dealers, etc. Heartland american cities would never be as dangerous as that...

The violent crime rate in Chicago is 1,106 per 100,000 residents.
[...]
The violent crime rate in Memphis is 1,820 per 100,000 residents.
[...]
The violent crime rate in St. Louis is 1,913 per 100,000 people.
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/the-most-dangerous-cities-in-america/

georges

Staff member
Chicago's such a dangerous city. I mean, all those MS-13 gangsters, drug-dealers, etc. Heartland american cities would never be as dangerous as that...

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/the-most-dangerous-cities-in-america/

I don't think that you realize what kind of shit are MS13 criminals and they only deserve death because they are animals and criminals. You don't know about heartland cities being dangerous in America unless you have relatives living there or have been there. I have been in Lansing and Flint visiting some of my cousins's best friends back in 1996 and 1999, those two towns were already an absolute nightmare to live in.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Wonder how many in Chicago will get whacked for Christmas then then packaged up in a body bag with a nice bow on it and greeting card hanging from the toe. Santa should enjoy his tactical advantage and bump off a few just for kicks. His vision is going on him so he only aims at the ones that he can still see standing in the snow.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
All these people in Chicago that get shot and killed don't get the attention that some little black faggot receives for lying that he was the victim of a gay racial attack. Media and politicians feel the death of a black man has no value unless it was caused by a white man.

georges

Staff member
All these people in Chicago that get shot and killed don't get the attention that some little black faggot receives for lying that he was the victim of a gay racial attack. Media and politicians feel the death of a black man has no value unless it was caused by a white man.

Liberal medias golden double standards at their best my friend, those are not going to change.

I love how Republicans like to call Chicago "Obama Town", as if he was mayor or something.
The truth is Obama hasn't never held any office in Chicago. And when he was an Illinois Senator (a mandate that ended in 2004, when he was elected ot tje US Senate) he wasn't in charge of Justice, Security or Crime, he was presiding the Public Health Comission.
And even now that he is no longer PTOS, he doesn't seem to give have any business about politics in Chicago : he live in Washington DC, in a luxury house the Kalorama neighborhood, and among his neighbours are Jarec Kuschner and Ivanka Trump as well as Jeff Bezos.

In other words, whatever(s happening in Chicago today, you can claim mayor Lri Lightfoot is to blam or maybe Governor Pritzker or Senators Durbin and Duckworth or even the Representatives from Illinois but certainly not Obama.

And don't even try to prtend Obama is sponsoring Chicago gansters or something like this 'cause you can't prove it, you don't have any fact to back that claim.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Well, IF he wanted to prove that he wasn't just all talk and no action, he SHOULD run for some office --- Mayor, City Council, Consultant ... SOMETHING whereby he could with a snap of a finger clean up Chicago. I'm sure the fucker no doubt also thinks the police department should be defunded. Why doesn't he go out there and show us all how to clean up Chicago with just "Community Services" personnel, no guns and no physical contact of any kind and no insulting or inconveniencing of all the hoodlums? Show ALL the cities in the country how to Community Service the fuck out of the riffraff from society.

Otherwise he needs to STFU with his worthless 2¢ regarding the protests, their cause and how not to handle them.