• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Charlie Sheen "20 Minutes With The President"

Great another celebrity who knows nothing about politics...

While i would agree with you and say most celebs have no place in politics, this was surprisingly informative...he did his homework...if you follow this link from the article:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf

this is an actual doc from the 60's planning an attack on ourselves to jusstify war with cuba...i thought this shit only happened in movies, but there it is in black and white!!!

Or his time as a presidential aide.

http://i3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/102/313/525/8DmidYKucjiCYdd.jpg

Am I spoiling it by revealing that..........

The man being hunted, Bobby Bishop (Charlie Sheen), is an idealistic young Presidential assistant who gets wind of the evil in high places when a professor (Theodore Bikel) from a Government-monitoring institute is shot dead while trying to deliver an urgent message to him. The assassin (Stephen Lang) is an expressionless robotic killing machine who strides around in a conspicuous white trench coat.

Sounds like a winner to me.

Great another celebrity who knows nothing about politics...

I don't see anything wrong with a celebrity questioning politics if they're a citizen of that very country. They have as much right about it as every other citizen of that country and pretty much the majority of people that talk about politics know absolutely jack shit about politics.

I loved you in Wall Street!

Awesome fucking film. Remake coming up pertaining to this 'Greed is Good' financial apocalypse. I suspect it will be dire - like the abysmal Boiler Room :thumbs down:

I don't see anything wrong with a celebrity questioning politics if they're a citizen of that very country. They have as much right about it as every other citizen of that country and pretty much the majority of people that talk about politics know absolutely jack shit about politics.

He's not talking about politics. He's talking about stupid conspiracy theories that have been debunked a million times with crazy things like facts and science.

One of Obamas staff just resigned over the same thing.

:cool: