• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/charley-chase said:
Charley Chase[/URL][/B], post: 2794643, member: 261886"]hey powder!!!!!! miss ya babe. when u gonna have me back?

Depends on what you mean by "have you" :p

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 463

Charley Chase

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Today i am bringing my webcam behind the scenes at a photo shoot. I have to be there at like 10 so ill be up by noon or so ( LA time). see ya later. xoxoxoxo

for all you webcam viewers…. the two furry cats you see running around in the backround are the loves of my life. Tipsy is the white one, and Scarface is the grey one. Tipsy is a medium long hair cat and Scarface is a minx. I have tipsy tattooed on my left foot and I will get scarface on my right foot next. they are both three years old and they have been with me since i lived in Kentuckey. They just got into LA on Thanksgiving all the way from Atlanta Georgia… they like it here much better. heehee

XOXOXO,
Charley Chase
www.charleychase.com

Charley Chase

Verified Babe
i hope you all had a geat holiday, i knowi did. We all know avn is comming up soon so im just enjoying the quiet b4 the storm. Im will be on and off my webcam as i chill out at the house. come hang out with me if your feelin my vibe..... ill be 0on and off webcam for the next few days as chill so ill c ya there

Charley Chase

Verified Babe
so tmw i will be on my web cam all day. first for my morning masturbation... shower... make breakfast... lounge around with the grls... make cupcakes... fix dinner... all tmw live on my webccam. and the best part is... ill be naked for it all! c ya tmw!!!!!!!!!!!!!