• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

satrap

Banned

Taylor Rain

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Charley Chase launched her official website today, www.clubcharleychase.com.

What I love about Charley is that she spends A LOT of time blogging on her site and sitting in front of her live chat camera. On her first day of launch, she spent 5 hours with the camera on her, while she ate, folded laundry, masturbated, fingered her ass, brushed her teeth and took a shower. Plus she's dating Barrett Blade, so expect to see a lot of LIVE FUCKING on her site.

Check her out, and enjoy.

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!!

charley-cassidey.jpg

charley-povbj1.jpg

Charley Chase

Verified Babe
That asses in public scene is fucking awesome!

Here's pics from her latest one: http://bbp.brazzers.com/m/plib/331p/?t=45

I am really happy that you all liked that scene... I really enjoyed doing it. We were verry out in bublic and had to stay on the move a lot. My favorit part was when we ran into the fire department. They let us get on the truck and take pictures. That was awesome, but we had to be really quick because they said the cops were called and they heard it on the scaners.

Charley Chase

Verified Babe
HI every one.... Its me Charley! Im really stoked to be connected to you all here. I just got my website up and if you want a closer connection to me you should come find me there. See you all soon!

Charley Chase

Verified Babe
Hi everyone, it's me Charley Chase. This is MY FIRST TIME on freeones so please be gentle with me!

My "landlord" Taylor Rain told me all about this site, so here I am to check it out and jump in both feet!!!

When I'm not shooting scenes, I spend all day at home smoking weed, hanging out with my cats, and laying around naked blogging on myspace. Now that I have my own website, I'll be blogging there plus chatting live or just putting the camera on me while I hang around the house naked. Before the site was even finished I had them install the webcams because I knew how much time I'd be spending on my sites live chat/webcam page.

Anyway, if you want to chat with me feel free to private message me here, email me at charley@clubcharleychase.com or by all means come visit me at my site. I can guarantee you updates every week of movies, photos and videos! And webcam shows at least 4 days a weem MINIMUM!!! This is my site and I plan on having a LOT OF FUN with it!!

XOXO,
Charley Chase
www.clubcharleychase.com