• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Charisma Cappelli

Charisma Cappelli

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: New Charisma / Charisma Cappelli

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to drop by and thank you all for your support and compliments! I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have for me. I love my fans, ya'll keep me coming back. I'll have more cumming soon...

XOXO
C

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to drop by and thank you all for your support and compliments! I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have for me. I love my fans, ya'll keep me coming back. I'll have more cumming soon...

XOXO
C

We have you coming back and you just have us cumming :rubbel: Thanks for taking the time to post with your fans, even the new ones like me. :glugglug:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/charisma said:
Charisma[/URL][/B]Cappelli, post: 3615445, member: 344515"]Hi Everyone! Just wanted to drop by and thank you all for your support and compliments! I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have for me. I love my fans, ya'll keep me coming back. I'll have more cumming soon...

XOXO
C

I look forward to any future videos/photo shoots of yours! I adore them all.;)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/charisma said:
Charisma[/URL][/B]Cappelli, post: 3615445, member: 344515"]Hi Everyone! Just wanted to drop by and thank you all for your support and compliments! I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have for me. I love my fans, ya'll keep me coming back. I'll have more cumming soon...

XOXO
C
Any plans for anal in the future? You're the best <3

Charisma Cappelli

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

LOL... I get the Anal question all the time... I have thought about doing anal actually... and it is being considered... when I do anal however it will be a BIG production... GO BIG OR GO HOME!!! Right? ;)