• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity Picture that made you cum today

TAflw8J.jpg

Her legs are unreal. I constantly imagine them wrapped around me while I fuck her senseless.

here are some of the images of beautiful women that have made me orgasm and ejaculate recently. god, i love them!

this gif of gemma arterton is one of the sexiest things i've ever seen. her belly, her tits, her hips, her face, her thighs...this woman was put on this earth to be masturbated to! i've given her body several loads of semen for this one.

DeterminedSickAppaloosa.gif

alexandra daddario's fat fucking breasts made me jerk myself to orgasm too.

EnchantingUnknownHoverfly.gif

i love the look women get on their face when their cunts need penetrating, so sarah michelle gellar milked me hard here:

MqtseWN.jpg

i had an amazing time staring at emma watson's gorgeous little tits and flawless mouth until my cock squirted out sperm for her:

LonelyRectangularItaliangreyhound.gif

as my jizz shot out for alison brie, i pictured it dribbling down her perfect pale breasts:

EQxGgpK.jpg

it's always so good to remember the old days and cum for britney spears, in this case her thighs and stomach. she's one of the all time great balldrainers!

RequiredFineDouglasfirbarkbeetle.gif

and finally, there's nothing i love more than using a beautiful 18 year old girl's face and body to pleasure myself with, so i masturbate and cum for maisie williams as often as i can:

OgppGjZ.jpg

thank you, ladies! your beauty makes my penis feel so good!