• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity Picture that made you cum today

600full-stacy-keibler.jpg600full-amy-childs.jpg600full-olivia-wilde.jpg

I am really glad that these are the "Celebrities That Made You Cum Today". Now for those of us that have no clue who a lot of these beautiful women are... could you please provide names with your posts, that would be greatly appreciated by the masses. Some of these really do require further investigation.

Wanna call "fake", but too horny to care :facepalm:

Not sure if it can be called a fake or not. The original image is altered. However, I believe it's simply adjustments in lighting/contrast to bring out visual information which is present in the original photo but harder to see? I'd call it altered but not fake because what you're seeing (i.e. the nipples) wasn't drawn or spliced in but is just being enhanced from what is already there. Then again, I don't know photoshop very well so I could be totally wrong.

Not sure if it can be called a fake or not. The original image is altered. However, I believe it's simply adjustments in lighting/contrast to bring out visual information which is present in the original photo but harder to see? I'd call it altered but not fake because what you're seeing (i.e. the nipples) wasn't drawn or spliced in but is just being enhanced from what is already there. Then again, I don't know photoshop very well so I could be totally wrong.

The original is quite good too :)

BsXHtEICcAAyHxk.jpg