• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity Picture that made you cum today

The beautiful Kate Beckinsale.

My god, I can just picture her on top of me like that, with those sultry long legs wrapped around me, giving me the chance to suck on those toes and heels, while she clawed at my chest, biting her lip as she rocked back and forth on me. Just in reach of grabbing her buttocks and squeezing them in delight, our blood pumping and our hearts beating faster, droplets of sweat falling down her neck, the temperature rising, and then finding an opportunity to pull at that long, gorgeous hair making her scream in ecstasy, feeling my cock inside her moving rhythmically as chills went down my spine. Her pupils dilated, her moans haunting my ear drums with enjoyment. As she asked me to beg for more in that sexy British accent. "Come on, beg me to go faster, plead me to ride you all night. That's not half bad, is it? You want more? Beg me, silly boy, beg meeee." Putting my hands over her breasts, massaging her, lifting myself up to lick at those hardened nipples, slowly licking them, sucking them, lifting her legs and putting them over my elbows, an embrace. Kissing her now, our tongues touching, dancing to the motions, having her bite my lower lip, letting a growl. Biting her neck, savoring that soft skin, another moan slips up. Feeling her breath upon my cheek. Her fingers going through my hair, her arms wrapped around me, our tongues together again. Skin. Sweat. Passion.

What I would do for one night with this angel..........

Attachments

• 936full-kate-beckinsale (13).jpg
    936full-kate-beckinsale (13).jpg
    253 KB · Views: 743
The beautiful Kate Beckinsale.

My god, I can just picture her on top of me like that, with those sultry long legs wrapped around me, giving me the chance to suck on those toes and heels, while she clawed at my chest, biting her lip as she rocked back and forth on me. Just in reach of grabbing her buttocks and squeezing them in delight, our blood pumping and our hearts beating faster, droplets of sweat falling down her neck, the temperature rising, and then finding an opportunity to pull at that long, gorgeous hair making her scream in ecstasy, feeling my cock inside her moving rhythmically as chills went down my spine. Her pupils dilated, her moans haunting my ear drums with enjoyment. As she asked me to beg for more in that sexy British accent. "Come on, beg me to go faster, plead me to ride you all night. That's not half bad, is it? You want more? Beg me, silly boy, beg meeee." Putting my hands over her breasts, massaging her, lifting myself up to lick at those hardened nipples, slowly licking them, sucking them, lifting her legs and putting them over my elbows, an embrace. Kissing her now, our tongues touching, dancing to the motions, having her bite my lower lip, letting a growl. Biting her neck, savoring that soft skin, another moan slips up. Feeling her breath upon my cheek. Her fingers going through my hair, her arms wrapped around me, our tongues together again. Skin. Sweat. Passion.

What I would do for one night with this angel..........
Love her, but she looks wasted in this photo!