• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Castlevania on Netflix

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Hmm... you afraid it will be a let down? Or too far away to get excited for possible delay again?

I've already been let down with the first season. I didn't hate it, it just didn't impress. Didn't feel like Castlevania. I'll get around to season 2 eventually, but this is where they need to impress. Hopefully they listened to the fans and made adjustments. Granted, I have no idea what the general consensus was, but I can't be alone with my feelings on what was missing.

Season two needs to legit kick some serious ass.

I've already been let down with the first season. I didn't hate it, it just didn't impress. Didn't feel like Castlevania. I'll get around to season 2 eventually, but this is where they need to impress. Hopefully they listened to the fans and made adjustments. Granted, I have no idea what the general consensus was, but I can't be alone with my feelings on what was missing.

Season two needs to legit kick some serious ass.

The first season I think was a low risk trial, hence the four episodes only, to see how everything works out across the board.

Also I enjoyed the story of the first season and thought it was true to the main vein but stayed original. I expect the 2nd season to be established and catapult well into season 3 that's already signed for. :)

Have faith Adam. October 26 ^_^

I'm watching that trailer and I'm thinking, "What would happen if Alucard and Vampire Hunter D got into a fight".

That would make for a hell of a crossover if done correctly. Heck I'd take a comic series even!

I watched the first episode before going bed. It was great start, kinda went random, episodes are so daggone short and there 8 episodes. By time get into it it's over.

I'll watch more in the morning.