• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cars that repel women

If a guy is making enough money to afford a Viper, he's not going to have any trouble getting laid.

The first Vipers can be had for a pretty reasonable price nowadays. I've heard all the trash talk about them "driving like slop" and so forth, but chicks don't know that. Besides I'm a city slicker so I would only be tooling around town in it anyway.

Prius: one of the ugliest things to ever be on the street.

Geo's repelled everyone.

Geo
Founded: 1989
Defunct: 1998

And Geo's I understand had 3 liter engines. Knew a kid in high school whose mom bought one and they actually slow down going up hill.

:dito:

Nothing wrong with motorhomes or Buicks.

Buicks are luxury cars and motorhomes have a bed. :tongue:

The new Lucernes are pretty smooth cars. And back in the day Park Aves were the shit in HS. Those 3.8's hauled major ass.

Basically, any of the new hybrid pieces of shit would repel any sensible female with class. :2 cents:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The new Lucernes are pretty smooth cars. And back in the day Park Aves were the shit in HS. Those 3.8's hauled major ass.

Basically, any of the new hybrid pieces of shit would repel any sensible female with class. :2 cents:

My Oldsmobile has a 3.8V6. :D

I have not driven any of the new Buicks.

My Oldsmobile has a 3.8V6. :D

I have not driven any of the new Buicks.

My parents have a 3.8 in their Taurus and it hauls ass. My friend had a 4.3 in his S10 and that thing was like a chopped off 350. It was an automatic and it still burn rubber when it changed gears.

The GM 4.3 is a vicious engine.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
My parents have a 3.8 in their Taurus and it hauls ass. My friend had a 4.3 in his S10 and that thing was like a chopped off 350. It was an automatic and it still burn rubber when it changed gears.

The GM 4.3 is a vicious engine.

Oldsmobile Bravada's have a 4.3 engine. Link :flame: I might save up and buy one.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I think now-a-days, if you're driving something decent, and kept in nice condition, it shouldn't matter. In a recession where people are trading in sports cars for high fuel economy compact cars... if the girl sneers at your current vehicle, then I shall promptly kick her in the hip, out of the car and she can walk the fuck home. Avoid the shallow bitches...

I think now-a-days, if you're driving something decent, and kept in nice condition, it shouldn't matter. In a recession where people are trading in sports cars for high fuel economy compact cars... if the girl sneers at your current vehicle, then I shall promptly kick her in the hip, out of the car and she can walk the fuck home. Avoid the shallow bitches...

Sorry my friend, but I don't know any respectable dude that would want to be seen in a Pinto. :elaugh:

They probably found them in their dads' barns. Those things were the fad when I was in high school almost 30 years ago. Dumb then... still dumb. The lowered Civics with the giant fart can mufflers and the needless wings were also dumb. Just two sides of the same stupid coin: one redneck, one ricer.

The latest fad that I've been noticing is younger guys (20 somethings) riding around in 3/4 ton diesel pickups with flat beds... that have never had the first bale of hay or sack of feed on the bed. A lot of the facilities that I visit are in rural southern areas, and from Georgia to Virginia, I've been seeing more and more of these foolish vehicles. When I see a kid in a $40K truck, I have to assume he still lives with mommy & daddy, and all the money he makes from his $12/hour factory job go toward truck payments, insurance... and diesel fuel. :rolleyes: They had a truck pull outside of Charlotte a few weeks ago. If someone had dropped a bomb on that place, 75% of the young redneck population within a 200 mile radius would have been instantly wiped out right then & there. Hmm... an opportunity lost. :crying:

Same here. Where I'm at it's all wannabe redneck.

muscle cars definitely dont belong on that list, i <3 classic american muscle. SUVs arent too bad i guess, but theyre kind of right about the rest (yes including the viper, it just makes me think of a mid life crisis).... theres a lot that i thought would rank higher on the repellent list than some of those though.

Lets get some reality here, most and I say most unless its some guidette bitch. Most women don't give two shits what you are driving, my first car was a bright yellow VW Beetle and I got plenty of pussy. So, the car don't mean shit. Yea when I was in HS, there were the assholes with the IROC's, T/A's and Mustangs, but most girls don't give a fuck what you are driving as long as you have a car, they don't give shit really.

Lets get some reality here, most and I say most unless its some guidette bitch. Most women don't give two shits what you are driving, my first car was a bright yellow VW Beetle and I got plenty of pussy. So, the car don't mean shit. Yea when I was in HS, there were the assholes with the IROC's, T/A's and Mustangs, but most girls don't give a fuck what you are driving as long as you have a car, they don't give shit really.

Nothing like the high school days and that first cars. Nothing. I busted my ass all summer before freshman year and bought some POS Cimarron. It had leather, a 2.8 V6 that hauled major ass. I didn't even know I was supposed to check fluids back then. Girls were down with it though because other underclassmen didn't have the stones to go out and get a damn ride.

So many memories in that car.

sooo, if this list were true why is it pretty much everyone chick i've ever met or seen who's turned on by guys with cars/trucks are into guys with fast cars, big lifted trucks or shiny escalades with big rims?