• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cars that repel women

I'm a little surprised that the Honda Element and Pontiac Aztek have yet to be mentioned.

I once picked up Audrey Bitoni and Alexis Texas, at the same time, because I did a bunny hop on my bike. It was the most disappointing sex they ever had. :(

What I'm trying to say is...your ride says everything about your game.

bahodeme

Closed Account
The Ford Aerostar too.... and wait, we can't forget Lee Iacoca's Reliant K-Cars... the disposable boxy pieces of junk they were.

http://hotchyx.com/

:eeew: What kinds of drugs were the auto designers of the seventies on?!! I want some!

NOT!:rofl:

One of my uncles had one. The exterior was bad, The interior was worse. The seats were fabric with red & white small checkers. If you think that's bad, there later was a Oleg Cassini edition.:eeew:

I would also add the Chevy Citation.

B.S. you and your buddies come out here throwing firebombs at non-libs all the time.:1orglaugh

No, actually, I don't. I may say things to you, but that's because I hate you. I don't throw firebombs here, nor do I take things seriously. Glad to know that you are able to be so laid back, though.

Have a nice day. Or throw yourself into traffic. Either way, :wave:

No, actually, I don't. I may say things to you, but that's because I hate you. I don't throw firebombs here, nor do I take things seriously. Glad to know that you are able to be so laid back, though.

Have a nice day. Or throw yourself into traffic. Either way, :wave:

Ha, that's nice that you undermine your own argument within the very same post. You save me the trouble.

I would say that showing up in an AMC Gremlin would do the trick.

:rofl2:

1) Chrysler PT Cruiser, Chevrolet HHR, and the Ford Flex - too "hearse" like--Chick cars no straight guy should drive one.

2) Dodge Viper - women say "It's like this big phallus on wheels!" --not a bad car not my fav

3) Minivans.....enuff said -- agreed

4) Monster Trucks - No woman wants to be riding shotgun in a contraption that makes her look as though she herself is on display, à la the reigning Miss Pig Knuckle Queen at the local agricultural fair -- I happen to like Monster Trucks

5) New Volkswagen Bug - fenders that convey imagery of heaving female breasts, that little built-in dashboard vase to cradle a flower...car design doesn't get more feminine than the VW New Beetle. -- not going to win me over.

6) American made classic muscle cars(Camaro, Challenger) - loud and smell of coolant and burnt rubber. And believe it or not, most chicks just aren't into that kind of sensory experience. --- This is freaking my heaven. I love the Camaro<3

7) Jeep Wrangler - heavy duty suspension, oversized wheels fitted with oversized knobby tires, and a towing winch mounted to the front bumper -- they are alright

8) Ford Probe and the Mercury Cougar - what's in a name? --- everything

9) Buicks - driven by old men -- agreed

10) SUVs - Cadillac Escalade, Lincoln Navigator. Driven by housewives -- Never driven by me I'll die first.

11) Hummer - un-feminine uber-boxy shape,a pain in the butt to parallel park.... or it's the name. -- I like them wish they got better gas milage though

12) Motorhomes - port-a potty on wheels ---and a bed.

1) Chrysler PT Cruiser, Chevrolet HHR, and the Ford Flex - too "hearse" like--Chick cars no straight guy should drive one.

2) Dodge Viper - women say "It's like this big phallus on wheels!" --not a bad car not my fav

3) Minivans.....enuff said -- agreed

4) Monster Trucks - No woman wants to be riding shotgun in a contraption that makes her look as though she herself is on display, à la the reigning Miss Pig Knuckle Queen at the local agricultural fair -- I happen to like Monster Trucks

5) New Volkswagen Bug - fenders that convey imagery of heaving female breasts, that little built-in dashboard vase to cradle a flower...car design doesn't get more feminine than the VW New Beetle. -- not going to win me over.

6) American made classic muscle cars(Camaro, Challenger) - loud and smell of coolant and burnt rubber. And believe it or not, most chicks just aren't into that kind of sensory experience. --- This is freaking my heaven. I love the Camaro<3

7) Jeep Wrangler - heavy duty suspension, oversized wheels fitted with oversized knobby tires, and a towing winch mounted to the front bumper -- they are alright

8) Ford Probe and the Mercury Cougar - what's in a name? --- everything

9) Buicks - driven by old men -- agreed

10) SUVs - Cadillac Escalade, Lincoln Navigator. Driven by housewives -- Never driven by me I'll die first.

11) Hummer - un-feminine uber-boxy shape,a pain in the butt to parallel park.... or it's the name. -- I like them wish they got better gas milage though

12) Motorhomes - port-a potty on wheels ---and a bed.

Thanks for your opinion Alisa, I was starting to wonder if this thread was just people insulting each other...

As I stated, this is not MY list. It was actually on MSN a few days ago. I agree with most of it though, except the muscle cars. I love classic muscle cars, and I've seen plenty of hot women riding around in them. When one goes by on the street, EVERYBODY stops and stares. My favorite is the TransAM, ie the "Banditmobile". The fully restored ones are freakin expensive though, so I'll stick with my Intrepid. Plenty of room, V6 with lots of power and never breaks down!!

Oh yeah, Monster Trucks are ok. I like watching them, but don't get why people need them on the street..:)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yeah, great that Alisa chimed in. I think she's the only female offering an opinion in this thread. There are other car girls here though. I know Got Gisele is into cars. Petra is into F1, so I assume she's into cars as well. And I think Monica Silver is also into cars. Others???

A question I'd like to ask the women here is, have you ever been kind of "meh" on a guy, but then warmed up to him once you saw his car... or conversely, have you ever been into a guy, but got turned off once you saw his car?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I see so many young women driving 7,10 and 11 it's not funny.

As for lifted trucks tons of kids are riding around in them today. They took the place of the silly Honda Civics and the whole "too fast too furious" b.s. that petered out a while ago.

:dito:

Nothing wrong with motorhomes or Buicks.

Buicks are luxury cars and motorhomes have a bed. :tongue:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
As for lifted trucks tons of kids are riding around in them today. They took the place of the silly Honda Civics and the whole "too fast too furious" b.s. that petered out a while ago.

They probably found them in their dads' barns. Those things were the fad when I was in high school almost 30 years ago. Dumb then... still dumb. The lowered Civics with the giant fart can mufflers and the needless wings were also dumb. Just two sides of the same stupid coin: one redneck, one ricer.

The latest fad that I've been noticing is younger guys (20 somethings) riding around in 3/4 ton diesel pickups with flat beds... that have never had the first bale of hay or sack of feed on the bed. A lot of the facilities that I visit are in rural southern areas, and from Georgia to Virginia, I've been seeing more and more of these foolish vehicles. When I see a kid in a $40K truck, I have to assume he still lives with mommy & daddy, and all the money he makes from his $12/hour factory job go toward truck payments, insurance... and diesel fuel. :rolleyes: They had a truck pull outside of Charlotte a few weeks ago. If someone had dropped a bomb on that place, 75% of the young redneck population within a 200 mile radius would have been instantly wiped out right then & there. Hmm... an opportunity lost. :crying: