• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Well she said she might, that gives hope. As far as B/G goes I only have her titjob scene, another where a guy slaps her ass and seems to briefly to touch her cheeks with a dick and her early career B/G photos, is there any more available?

I have seen older drunksexorgy pictures carol appears in some of them. 1 of the guys in them try to get a feel of her. it is a pity she dosent go the distance with him.
Does any one have information on the drunksexorgy scenes carol appeared in or where i could find them

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 929
I have seen older drunksexorgy pictures carol appears in some of them. 1 of the guys in them try to get a feel of her. it is a pity she dosent go the distance with him.
Does any one have information on the drunksexorgy scenes carol appeared in or where i could find them

That's a great find! Please if anyone knows which episodes she's in, list them!

Hello Carol, As a fan i wanted to to tell you that you look beautiful in the picture i posted. The other two shots were taken a few days before or after of the lucky man who give your beautiful boobies some lovin making love to another babe called lea. I know from talkin to one or two members on this forum that you dont like Robert. I dont want to upset you but why the hate. The man is a legend and i would love to see a behind the scenes pictures or info of the two of you preparing for your beautiful short scene together. I know there are some people who want to know about your scene together. You should try and have a reunion with robert for your website evan if it is only a tease vid. Iam sorry if i offended you but like most of your fans out there we would like to know as much information about your bustyadventures scene as we can.
Thanks joey the gent.
Lea4.jpg

P.S You are very pretty and deserve to be miss freeones 2013
Lea3.jpg

Here is a copy of the messege i send to carol earlier today. Guys what do you think?
09.jpg

CarolGoldnerova

Official Checked Star Member
Hello Carol As a fan i wanted to to tell you that you look beautiful in the picture i posted. The other two shots were taken a few days before or after of the lucky man who give your beautiful boobies some lovin making love to another babe called lea. I know from talkin to one or two members on this forum that you dont like the scene.The man is a legend and i would love to see a behind the scenes pictures or info of the two of you preparing for your beautiful short scene together. I know there are some people who want to know about your scene together. You should try and have a reunion with robert for your website evan if it is only a tease vid. like most of your fans out there we would like to know as much information about your bustyadventures scene as we can.
Thanks joey the gent.
P.S You are very pretty and deserve to be miss freeones 2013

This is a edited messege is end to carol earlier today. What do you think folks?

hello :)

Lea is this one http://onlybigmelons.com/featuredgirls/lea-magic/lea-magic.html

she has been also known as Vendy before http://onlybigmelons.com/featuredgirls/vendy/vendy.html

I even think OnlyBigMelons.com guys have the hardcore scenes even if they are not listed on these pages

thanks for your compliments :) I do have a few ideas for my CarolGoldnerova.com ... don't worry

Hello Carol. Its nice to have you here :)

I cant resist not to ask you, do you plan to make b/g scene in future? Maybe featured on your website only...

hello :)

Lea is this one http://onlybigmelons.com/featuredgirls/lea-magic/lea-magic.html

she has been also known as Vendy before http://onlybigmelons.com/featuredgirls/vendy/vendy.html

I even think OnlyBigMelons.com guys have the hardcore scenes even if they are not listed on these pages

thanks for your compliments :) I do have a few ideas for my CarolGoldnerova.com ... don't worry

Hi Carol,

Just wanted to say hello and let you know I recently processed a few of your videos for FreeOnes. You look incredible and I am ashamed I did not know about you sooner. Keep up the great work :)