• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
:) it's quite fun watching myself in hotel on some trip in "your" country :)
and even better it is the next day morning on the reception of the hotels... "is it her? hmmm, maybe... ask her! No.... I can't..." ehehehe yeah guys, it WAS ME :)

lol
You travel a lot...apart from Prague, which is the european city you liked the most during your trips? Do you prefer "sunny" countries such as Spain, Italy...or northerns one like Germany, Belgium, Netherlands...?

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
One of my favs. Thanks for posting here, Carol. You are the reason i won all four of FreeOnes DVDs.

Hi Carol! I think in this period you're very busy with the new website, that is really nice :), but may I ask you if you have other projects for the future in your job? I mean, a new film, other phone chats (so that you can drive some other hotel's cusomers mad...), attend to an international fair or exhibition?
Please, tell me if I'm too curious! Kisses

CarolGoldnerova

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Carol! I think in this period you're very busy with the new website, that is really nice :), but may I ask you if you have other projects for the future in your job? I mean, a new film, other phone chats (so that you can drive some other hotel's cusomers mad...), attend to an international fair or exhibition?
Please, tell me if I'm too curious! Kisses

I do have a few things "in the pipeline"
all will be pretty much related and connected with CarolGoldnerova.com as it is going to be my new base for YEARS!!

xoxo Carol