• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Carmen" from cum clinic (cumclinic.com)

Hi guys, just wanted to know, has anyone of you visited her clinic before? Just wanted to know if it's legit since I am from Cali and don't wanna waste my money on the ticket and time there. She mentioned it's 'free session', so I felt like it's kinda sketchy, but true at the same time. Please advice guys, thanks!

Well, she released a new video on her C4S-Site and said that more videos will come out from her holidays. I hope she isn't done with doing her stuff.

It is not new stuff, he just re-released the first 3 visits as complete videos instead of clips this far. But it seems like he will release new stuff, too. Looking forward to it, this far he demands ridiculously high prices for these videos on his clips4sale site.

Good looks thx. Is there alt angles vids of her in Orange panties sucking BBC? He teased that a while ago and I’ve always wondered if I should join for that alone.

Probably in the members area as a bonus clip i guess. But i don't know for sure, since i haven't been a member for years.

Quick update. I tried to go buy some stuff of hers on C4S. Looks like all of her stuff has been removed from Gloryhole Swallow and a good portion of her videos have been removed from her own site- especially the ones of her having sex.