• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Carli Banks

I will join when there actually is some b/g stuff.. I still remember the Karlie Montana ripoff from last year.

Heres something else about doing B/G direct from her site(posted7/26/10)

... My site will have updates every single day of the week, you will be able to preview future updates by checking out my calendar. You will also be the first to see what auctions will be coming up, get the most exclusive content (which will eventually debut boy-girl content ;) and never before seen content). You get to decided what you'll like to see through weekly polls giving you the control of production,....

I'm now 80/20 it actually happens:nanner:

You know, the only reason I occasionally checked this thread was in the off chance hope she'd so some b/g stuff. I just wish she'd done it back in the day.

And who are these fags crying about it?

You know, the only reason I occasionally checked this thread was in the off chance hope she'd so some b/g stuff. I just wish she'd done it back in the day.

And who are these fags crying about it?

I'm exactly the same!! My heart is all of a flutter with the prospect of finally seeing the hottest girl in adult entertainment take a cock.

Count me in as one fan who will DEFINITELY join (and stay joined) to her site if she actually does put b/g on it.

Bring it on carli!!