• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Carli Banks

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
" I will also be doing some b/g stuff exclusively for my website. " quote from her site:surprise:

Where does it say that? I have looked over the site very well, looking for this "quote", but no luck. Carli has been my favorite adult model for a few years now, and am unsure how I would feel about her going hardcore.

" I will also be doing some b/g stuff exclusively for my website. " quote from her site:surprise:

How 'bout copying and pasting the relevant info from the post since that link is accessible only by members? :dunno:

http://www.myspace.com/kisscarlibanks

Here's that entire post just for you

The Best Day Ever!!! - - - Posted on 07/26/2010 - - - 0 Comments
I am sooo happy and thrilled because today is the day that my site is finally ready to launch!! I’ve been waiting for this day for months and it’s finally here. I know that every girl says that there site is the best, but my site is the best!!! I will have updates every day of the week which you will be able to see on what day what is getting posted by checking my calendar tab. I will also be doing some b/g stuff exclusively for my website. You will be able to see behind the scenes footage, fun clips of me and my everyday life along with owning items from my personal collection and from my shoots such as panties, lingerie sets, toys, shoes and personalized videos!!! I’m so excited and I take so much pride in my new and improved website and I look forward to sharing it with you. You will also be able to message me and send me personal emails and have the opportunity to get to know the REAL Carli Banks!! I am also open to any fun suggestions and request that you may have and models that you would like to see me get naughty with. I look forward to entertaining you, satisfying your sexual needs and fulfilling your fantasies!! Lots of love XOXO <3Carli Banks

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
http://www.myspace.com/kisscarlibanks

here's that entire post just for you

the best day ever!!! - - - posted on 07/26/2010 - - - 0 comments
i am sooo happy and thrilled because today is the day that my site is finally ready to launch!! I’ve been waiting for this day for months and it’s finally here. I know that every girl says that there site is the best, but my site is the best!!! I will have updates every day of the week which you will be able to see on what day what is getting posted by checking my calendar tab. i will also be doing some b/g stuff exclusively for my website. you will be able to see behind the scenes footage, fun clips of me and my everyday life along with owning items from my personal collection and from my shoots such as panties, lingerie sets, toys, shoes and personalized videos!!! I’m so excited and i take so much pride in my new and improved website and i look forward to sharing it with you. You will also be able to message me and send me personal emails and have the opportunity to get to know the real carli banks!! I am also open to any fun suggestions and request that you may have and models that you would like to see me get naughty with. I look forward to entertaining you, satisfying your sexual needs and fulfilling your fantasies!! Lots of love xoxo <3carli banks

noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'I will also be doing some b/g stuff exclusively for my website'

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!
Been waiting so long to see this beautiful woman having sex with a guy.
Please do it soon, Carli!

Carli with a man, I don't want to see it but good for her. Shes gonna make some more money and please the majority of her fans. Can't knock her for it.

I will subscribe if she actually comes through.

Everyone crying noooooo should just not look at it. She isn't your girlfriend, get over it.