• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Only Carla, British Playboy Model

I was a paid member of her site for a month, and I have to say that it was definitely worth it!

Was surprised to see on here that people actually believed the person that thinks the Photorama pictures of Carla are fake. They are 100% real and just cause someone thought she never posed like that when she was younger and inexperienced cause it ruined there image of her doesn't mean others should believe that. :1orglaugh

Was surprised to see on here that people actually believed the person that thinks the Photorama pictures of Carla are fake. They are 100% real and just cause someone thought she never posed like that when she was younger and inexperienced cause it ruined there image of her doesn't mean others should believe that. :1orglaugh

Or maybe yor're completely wrong and you can't tell a good fake?
but if you want to believe they are real, thats your choice, its a free world, now lets get back to Carla as we all know her, glamourous and lovely!

Soft Centre starring Carla

Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Carla Brown

I'm amazed that Carla isn't more famous, particularly in the UK magazines. She's so hot.

Which photos were those? I have had not had time to read through this entire thread.

Which photos were those? I have had not had time to read through this entire thread.

I suggest you take the time to read back through this thread Mock27, the subjest has bean dealt with a while back, finished with, and we all moved on.
If you want to see Carla, I suggest you pop along to GlamourStarsLive, thats where she is, looking lovelier than ever :)

I suggest you take the time to read back through this thread Mock27, the subjest has bean dealt with a while back, finished with, and we all moved on.
If you want to see Carla, I suggest you pop along to GlamourStarsLive, thats where she is, looking lovelier than ever :)

Concur with the above, having experienced an intimate 1-2-1 with Carla on GSL its far better ....and much more rewarding, than trawling through a load of pages on here.