• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Only Carla, British Playboy Model

I hope your tummy troubles clear up soon Carla and you go back to feeling as good as you look.

By the way, if you ever wanna get pregnant for real, I humbly offer my services.

hay carla, you every think about a set in ice skates....... for whatever reason this is very hot to me. with pantyhose of coarse!

totally agree, subject closed / redirected back to the truly beauty that is Carla :)

I'm inclined to agree after all if you refuse to entertain silly rumors and comments you will sap it's strength and they'll just die off on their own BTW-glad you're feeling better.

Sorry make that HOPE you're feeling better and I gotta say I think the slight weight gain looks good on you. Stay positive!

Hi Carla , big fan. Hope you get well. After reading your posts I can tell you have a great sense of humor. Don't let these ham & eggers get to ya. Take care.

typical Carla: funny, sexy, totally brilliant. She's No.1 as always!

If that's the podcast I'm thinking of you see Carla in the beginning applying makeup like a mason applies cement-I know a few girls who should try that as for Carla we all know she doesn't need that. I'd like to see her in another music vid like "Wank fantasy" she was pretty funny in that.

If that's the podcast I'm thinking of you see Carla in the beginning applying makeup like a mason applies cement-I know a few girls who should try that as for Carla we all know she doesn't need that. I'd like to see her in another music vid like "Wank fantasy" she was pretty funny in that.

I hope Carla won't mind me plugging it but I Concur with sonnyred 'Wank fantasy' which is Carla and Kunt and the Gang is well worth watching on utube.

Its very funny, very apt (obviously he he) and actually very good ...I hum it on the train going to work many a morning......

Oh my god I'm 5 months pregnant am I?! I had no idea. This is a nightmare as firstly I'm soooooo underprepared for the baby's arrival, and secondly I can only assume it must be the second coming of Christ because this baby couldn't have been created in the earthly way. Woah, that's a lot to learn from a Freeones post.......

OR you're talking bullshit. I'm not pregnant mate I've just put on some weight as a result of being ill for nearly a year and working 15 hour days 7 days a week so having zero time to exercise. Believe it or not I don't exist purely for your pleasure and I'm human - with normal human stresses and personal problems (pregnancy excluded thank God).

Carla, I think you look great with the little extra weight, might I say even better!

She'll always look good with a face and skin like that. She needs to lose a little more weight to be in her prime, and she knows it. No big deal.