F FelixStrum May 5, 2010 #1 I just gotta let it out! Attachments 050210-photo-bomb-****.jpg 72.3 KB · Views: 302
L lurkingdirk May 5, 2010 #2 I want to see the picture taken 3 seconds later. Multiple barfs. :nanner:
StanScratch My Penis Is Dancing! May 5, 2010 #4 Nothing says "friendship" like barfing over your own buddies.
F feller469 Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL. May 5, 2010 #6 ok, get ready for the picture. Say "One more tequila shot"
tartanterrier Is somewhere outhere. May 5, 2010 #7 He has just spoiled both them scoring tonight :1orglaugh
C Cutie May 6, 2010 #9 StanScratch said: Nothing says "friendship" like barfing over your own buddies. Click to expand... Maybe he's practicing to be George Bush sr.. :wave2: :throwup: :rofl2:
StanScratch said: Nothing says "friendship" like barfing over your own buddies. Click to expand... Maybe he's practicing to be George Bush sr.. :wave2: :throwup: :rofl2:
Red Spyder May 6, 2010 #10 Damn it, the title for this thread got this song stuck in my head So I'm sharing it just to get even! :thefinger
Damn it, the title for this thread got this song stuck in my head So I'm sharing it just to get even! :thefinger
L lurkingdirk May 6, 2010 #11 Red Spyder said: Damn it, the title for this thread got this song stuck in my head So I'm sharing it just to get even! :thefinger Click to expand... Thanks a lot, you twat. I'll sing that for the rest of the week. Here's one for you:
Red Spyder said: Damn it, the title for this thread got this song stuck in my head So I'm sharing it just to get even! :thefinger Click to expand... Thanks a lot, you twat. I'll sing that for the rest of the week. Here's one for you:
Red Spyder May 6, 2010 #13 lurkingdirk said: Thanks a lot, you twat. I'll sing that for the rest of the week. Here's one for you: Click to expand... Cool!! Thanks for putting that one, it already made me forget the one I put up there, especially when I listen to this kickass version :thumbsup:
lurkingdirk said: Thanks a lot, you twat. I'll sing that for the rest of the week. Here's one for you: Click to expand... Cool!! Thanks for putting that one, it already made me forget the one I put up there, especially when I listen to this kickass version :thumbsup:
L lurkingdirk May 6, 2010 #14 Red Spyder said: Cool!! Thanks for putting that one, it already made me forget the one I put up there, especially when I listen to this kickass version :thumbsup: Click to expand... Sweet. Speaking of good covers...
Red Spyder said: Cool!! Thanks for putting that one, it already made me forget the one I put up there, especially when I listen to this kickass version :thumbsup: Click to expand... Sweet. Speaking of good covers...
Red Spyder May 7, 2010 #15 lurkingdirk said: Sweet. Speaking of good covers... Click to expand... I see your Pat Boone and I'll raise you a Richard Cheese Nice way to hijack a thread :rofl:
lurkingdirk said: Sweet. Speaking of good covers... Click to expand... I see your Pat Boone and I'll raise you a Richard Cheese Nice way to hijack a thread :rofl:
L lurkingdirk May 7, 2010 #16 Red Spyder said: I see your Pat Boone and I'll raise you a Richard Cheese Nice way to hijack a thread :rofl: Click to expand... That is ******. This is awesome.
Red Spyder said: I see your Pat Boone and I'll raise you a Richard Cheese Nice way to hijack a thread :rofl: Click to expand... That is ******. This is awesome.
Red Spyder May 7, 2010 #19 lurkingdirk said: That is ******. This is awesome. Click to expand... Well, here's more musial ******* :scream:
lurkingdirk said: That is ******. This is awesome. Click to expand... Well, here's more musial ******* :scream:
L lurkingdirk May 7, 2010 #20 Red Spyder said: Well, here's more musial ******* :scream: Click to expand... greatest Ted moment ever.
Red Spyder said: Well, here's more musial ******* :scream: Click to expand... greatest Ted moment ever.