• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Candice Cardinele / Candice Cardinelle / Candace / Candice Calista / Sunny Cruz

OK, here we'll try that last one again... trust me, the best part got cut off last time !:D

pic :

Attachments

• candace.desire.8l.jpg
    candace.desire.8l.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 3,325

georges

Staff member
hi physicalxxx

thanks for the pics:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges;):)

Hi physicalXXX,

this thread is a great idea! I am always looking forward to find new pics of this beauty.

Thanks a lot for posting!!!!!

:iloveyou:

Bertie said:
Hi physicalXXX,

this thread is a great idea! I am always looking forward to find new pics of this beauty.

Thanks a lot for posting!!!!!

:iloveyou:
I could not have said it better myself:cool:

** Hi to any moderators on right now !:) ***

I had posted two pic additions in my last 2 posts many hours ago;
do I need to re-submit , or are they late showing up ?
Thanks !

:confused:
OK, then , guess I should try those again... here's #1 of the pair:

Attachments

• candace.desire9.b.jpg
    candace.desire9.b.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 3,546
:hatsoff: Candace is one of my favourite babes...thanks a lot physical XXX for posting pics thus far.

By the way...im new on the forums so please excuse any mistakes/misunderstandings etc...enough of the formalities...back to the the business at hand

georges

Staff member
thanks a lot physical :hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges;):)

Scorpion

Banned
I can agree with Eddie and parker about her tits being a little too fake, but she still has a very beautiful body, and an ass to die for.

Its all about the ass for me when it comes to women, tits have never really been an issue for myself, although I do prefer real tits as oppossed to implants.

georges

Staff member
canadace is one of the nicest brunettes i have ever seen a lovely face (a lovely smile) and a great body.

i love this babe

regards

georges:) ;)

:rolleyes: i just rememberd while looking at my old skool fotos...one of high-school maths teachers looked exactly like Candace...it was an all boys skool as well...everyone...and i mean everyone wanted to fuck the maths teacher...but then one day we all heard that she was caught in the store room with another male teacher...she got fired the next day...that was the last time i saw her sweet ass...ahhh...high skkool was awesome...booze...chicks and sex...life was good then...now it just work work work...and maybe a little jerk time...and gotta keep the other half happy...anyhow...
WE WANT MORE CANDY!WE WANT MORE CANDY!WE WANT MORE CANDY!WE WANT MORE CANDY!WE WANT MORE CANDY!:D :bowdown:

Scorpion said:
I can agree with Eddie and parker about her tits being a little too fake, but she still has a very beautiful body, and an ass to die for.

Its all about the ass for me when it comes to women, tits have never really been an issue for myself, although I do prefer real tits as oppossed to implants.

I couldn't agree more. :cool: