• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Candice Cardinele / Candice Cardinelle / Candace / Candice Calista / Sunny Cruz

georges

Staff member
that is the godess candace:rolleyes::angels:

georges

Staff member
very big thank you physicalxxx:hatsoff::thumbsup:

this candace makes my heart beat a lot faster:rolleyes: :angels:

regards

georges;)

georges

Staff member
JimBob said:
thanks physical , she is a godess:cool:
can we get her to join the board.

that is a very good idea jimbob:thumbsup:

let's ask freeones if she can do us this favor

regards

georges;) :)

Funny you should ask.... :)
How about this ....?

next pic:

Attachments

• candace.desire.6.jpg
    candace.desire.6.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 4,067

member469

Closed Account!
Ok guys, i'm not trying to be mean, but you have to admit, those titties look a little deformed. Don't get me wrong, she's a very beautiful woman, but that boob job is messed up. IMO, SINCE SHE HAS ALREADY HAD A BOOB JOB DONE, SHE SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER ONE, TO MAKE THEM LOOK MORE REAL, LIKE JENNA JAMESON DID, AND MANY OTHERS.

Thanks

eddie62 said:
Ok guys, i'm not trying to be mean, but you have to admit, those titties look a little deformed. Don't get me wrong, she's a very beautiful woman, but that boob job is messed up. IMO, SINCE SHE HAS ALREADY HAD A BOOB JOB DONE, SHE SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER ONE, TO MAKE THEM LOOK MORE REAL, LIKE JENNA JAMESON DID, AND MANY OTHERS.

Thanks

This is one time I wish I didn't agree w/u eddie... her breasts are the only thing I don't like...very fake looking. That's not being mean, that's expressing an opinion, something everybody's entitiles to. I've not made a point of it because pretty much every girl I like has one these days (unfortunately). You're idea of a 2nd surgery works for me. Wanna make 'em look more natural? Here's an idea, why not the damn things taken out period. :2 cents:

georges

Staff member
parker said:
This is one time I wish I didn't agree w/u eddie... her breasts are the only thing I don't like...very fake looking. That's not being mean, that's expressing an opinion, something everybody's entitiles to. I've not made a point of it because pretty much every girl I like has one these days (unfortunately). You're idea of a 2nd surgery works for me. Wanna make 'em look more natural? Here's an idea, why not the damn things taken out period. :2 cents:

it depends sometimes silicone tits look better sometimes they don't

I like "shape" more than "size"... maybe that puts me in the minority, because I think most men believe "bigger is better."

Everybody is entitled to his opinion, as always, but I always get a bit upset when it comes to the topic of implants because it involves having surgery. I'm not really in favour of cosmetic surgery at all, but I understand how sometimes people have something that bothers them so much that they feel inadequate and so they have sugery to correct the problem. The women in this business are not like this, they know they're beautiful, and so they get operations for no reason other than as a career move. They get bigger, but it almost always ruins their shape and IMO, actually look worse afterwards. As I said before, the surgery is unnecessary, so to me all I see is a healthy woman who got cut by a knife had to make herself look worse.

Do you think that some of the popular small breasted women people like here, like Kyla Cole or Annetta Keys, need operations? Would you like them more if they did? I know I would not. In fact I think the number of cases where it improves a woman's appearance are very, very rare. :)

well i just dont care i would suck on them tell the cows come home. big,small,funny shaped, she would get it no matter what.
I WOULD FUCK HER GOOD(sorry but thats how it is):love-smi: :rubbel: and then a good :beer:

georges

Staff member
thanks for the pics physical xxx:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges:) ;)

( guys, I don't know if that last pic will show up or not... it seemed to take forever to upload, so I backed out, but the text did show up.... ? Anybody know if there;s a system problem ? )