• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Candice Cardinele / Candice Cardinelle / Candace / Candice Calista / Sunny Cruz

Re: Candace / Candice Cardinelle / Sunny Cruz

It looks like you just beat me in posting some of the sample pics Dam. :1orglaugh

Candice is one of my favorites.

I am willing to pay out for the candice calista sets at foxes and her own site provided that the following information is supplied:

how big or the "high res pictures" they better be bigger than 1024px on the long side. I will buy every set if they are truly high resolution sets. I want them as large as possible and am willing to pay out for it. This 720px 900px and 1024 px shit just does not cut the mustard for me. Thats old school big time. At the time of making this post I should be seing pics approaching the 3000px mark.

Please provide all detailed information ASAP!!!!

Kijk, you bring up a good point there. As a longtime Candice afficionado, and thread starter, I've noticed this about Foxes for some time. I won't defend their handling of pic resolution, and for that matter, you should be complaining to Foxes themselves if you already haven't, but I think I have one explanation.
Broadband & high-speed internet is obviously much more available now than just 2 years ago, but there's still a healthy number of traditional dial-up users out there: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200606,00.html
I speak from experience; being someone with little choice right now, my area is rather rural, no broadband ISP serves out here yet, and no wi-fi within range at the moment.
My guess is Foxes, and other sites like them, are just keeping the door as wide open as they can for all net users/potential customers. They don't want to alienate someone who'd have to wait a half hour to download a file that size.
Again, I'm not excusing it, I'm just saying that's business!

Kijk, you bring up a good point there. As a longtime Candice afficionado, and thread starter, I've noticed this about Foxes for some time. I won't defend their handling of pic resolution, and for that matter, you should be complaining to Foxes themselves if you already haven't, but I think I have one explanation.
Broadband & high-speed internet is obviously much more available now than just 2 years ago, but there's still a healthy number of traditional dial-up users out there: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200606,00.html
I speak from experience; being someone with little choice right now, my area is rather rural, no broadband ISP serves out here yet, and no wi-fi within range at the moment.
My guess is Foxes, and other sites like them, are just keeping the door as wide open as they can for all net users/potential customers. They don't want to alienate someone who'd have to wait a half hour to download a file that size.
Again, I'm not excusing it, I'm just saying that's business!

Not to mention it fills up your hard drive faster. After a while it will also just fill up more space with excess resolution rather than making the picture clearer to the human eye. I guess having super massive pictures would be good if your going to blow it up and make a poster out of it that fills up half your wall. If you’re just looking at it on a computer monitor you only need so much. BTW…I also have dial-up still. Maybe they can do both kinds of pictures, but Foxes can be so slow sometimes getting things out that I wouldn't want anything slowing them down more.

It would be nice if they let you download them all at once instead of forcing you to download the pictures on at a time though.

I have not joined yet and would like a specific number for the sets at foxes.com. I never asked for internet access statistics. The replies posted sound rather defensive and suspect that the replies were submitted by someone who benefits from softwood/richwood media.

I still did not get a specific number. I have not joined yet.

:confused:
A specific number of what???
kijk, just for the record, I was trying to help you with my answer yesterday. I don't have a clue why the Foxes site doesn't offer the resolution you're wanting, and no, I don't work for them in any way whatsoever. I was interested in Candice enough to start this thread 3 years ago in hopes of finding more material on her myself. Hell, I'm not even a member of Foxes!! I paid for a couple of her sets in the past, and the rest I've come across through outside sources.
You sounded bothered by the fact that the pics aren't in higher rez, and all I did was try to guess why they're doing it that way. Wouldn't I know the answer if I was associated with them?
As I said the last time, have you complained to those guys directly? I don't know how anyone on Freeones can be expected to speak on their behalf anyway.

english is not my first language and sometimes i may come across different. combine that with the frustration of not finding pictures of her anywhere aside from Blue Fantasies (and Foxes). I also live in a very rural area but have internet by way of satelite.

If given the chance I would most certainly buy high quality photo sets of her and may have to contact foxes. I know they can do it since I purchased cori nadine sets from them back in 2000 that were over 1600px in size. Back in 2000 that was very large for the time. Now with sites like babelicious offering sizes of up to 4000px the competition has become stiff (in more ways then one for the consumer).

I have lots of experience in photography but my work primarily consist of industrial tools as the subject. Nevertheless, I would be willing to tryy non nude glamour and would not mind to find information for booking this model.

I think she would be just right for some of our product callendars along with others like cory nadine. cory nadine does very well on industrial type settings. Candice Calista would be more or less the anchor for keeping the calendar and products on the mind of our clients. The tire industry does this frequently and I never forget the product and the models.

english is not my first language and sometimes i may come across different. combine that with the frustration of not finding pictures of her anywhere aside from Blue Fantasies (and Foxes). I also live in a very rural area but have internet by way of satelite.

If given the chance I would most certainly buy high quality photo sets of her and may have to contact foxes. I know they can do it since I purchased cori nadine sets from them back in 2000 that were over 1600px in size. Back in 2000 that was very large for the time. Now with sites like babelicious offering sizes of up to 4000px the competition has become stiff (in more ways then one for the consumer).

I have lots of experience in photography but my work primarily consist of industrial tools as the subject. Nevertheless, I would be willing to tryy non nude glamour and would not mind to find information for booking this model.

I think she would be just right for some of our product callendars along with others like cory nadine. cory nadine does very well on industrial type settings. Candice Calista would be more or less the anchor for keeping the calendar and products on the mind of our clients. The tire industry does this frequently and I never forget the product and the models.

I am not familiar with the technical aspects of foxes' photos. If I had to take a reasonable guess, I would doubt the resolution is as high as what you are looking for. It certainly isn't in the 4000 pixel range.