• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Candice Cardinele / Candice Cardinelle / Candace / Candice Calista / Sunny Cruz

georges

Staff member
Re: Candace / Candice Cardinelle / Sunny Cruz

she is always so stunning, it looks like she also has changed her hair color.

Here is one of her from a while back. I have never seen it other than the site it is posted at.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

She is gorgeous .... isn't ?

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

I read on Foxes.com they might be starting her own site soon. :nanner: It's about damn time. :D :1orglaugh Out of all the recent people they added she is probably the best one. (Besides Priya but she isn't really recent) I always thought she was underrated. At one time I thought she had probably stopped modeling, but I'm glad she didn't. Looking at her now she is even more gorgeous than she was before. It's like somebody turned up the temperature knob on her, and of course as always she still has the world's best smile IMO. Her behind, eyes, legs, and excellent wavy hair are great also. Her hair fits her perfectly, (Which if the past is any indication Foxes will want to change it up at some point just to be different and mess it up) and I just don't know if it's my imagination or not but even her boobs look better than they did.

Not that its real important, but this brings up a real puzzler... Why would the Foxes people take one of their most in-demand models, give her her own site, but alter her name???
Business-wise, its absurd. She's become a top brand name on her own, even eclipsing her Sunny Cruz phase. We've seen this with that whole "Barbie Griffin aka Michelle aka Sandy aka Veronica" thing, but that was her working with different site-owners. Why do these models see a need to have split-personalities when mainstream models don't??:confused:

I personally am glad to see she has her own site now... She is one of my top 5 fave models, hell she may be my favorite of all time... The new site means we can expect more stuff from her on a regular basis, so I say "more power to them" for putting it up... :thumbsup: