• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can the United States win the World Cup?

You are wrong, Football is it's correct name, not what you all Americans are calling it.

no no like all english sports......Cricket, tennis, rugby, rounders, and soccer the have nothing to do with......what it is....football, or futbal is Spanish in origin "the name"

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
So, what are you calling NFL? Which clearly isn't Football, more like Handball...

No one cares what it is called. I call it "smell my anus while you kick around a leathery ball." If you don't like that name, I'll kill you.

Or, we can all agree: some call it soccer; some call it football; some call it awesome. Let's all just hate the fucking horns, shall we?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Fine, I can hate the horns, but I'm never gonna call it Soccer(this doesn't count)

I'm gonna go out for a beer run, so i'll be back in about 20- 30 mins but if you cannot wait for me just look of "soccer' word origin.....

roronoa3000

Banned
I'm gonna go out for a beer run, so i'll be back in about 20- 30 mins but if you cannot wait for me just look of "soccer' word origin.....

It was meant to be called "sucker" for all the idiot pansy asses that got suckered into playing such a sport. It was changed to soccer one day when Matt Damon mispronounced it and no one was man enough to correct Jason Bourne.

The Americans that claim they don't care about soccer would be the first ones to start talkin shit if the U.S were to win the World Cup. Just like the Gold medal game. Americans were running their mouth the entire Olympics, but when Crosby scored, all of a sudden they didn't care about hockey anymore. It's hilarious.
Its called a bandwagon!
Go suck a big black dick Diva!! :1orglaugh I know you hate black people but black dick always good.

Oh Jesus, this shit again.

D-Rock you are wrong. The MLS is doing well and the games are carried by ESPN, so it's not fucking turd ball. It's a fun game to play and at times while maybe boring (baseball anyone?) it's still a damn fun game to watch if you have any remote roots in the game.

As far as the Brits bitching and moaning. Guess what? The Scots invented Golf, probably one of the most globablly recognizable games in the world. And guess who the top four players are of all time?

Jones
Nicklaus
Woods
Hogan

Not to mention most majors are all stateside. So if/when/why/how/and where we decide we will take your g'damn game - football (or soccer or fucking kickball for all I care) - we will defeat you. Plain and simple. It's why you throw the whole Europe at us Americans in the Ryder Cup: the UK can't even handle us.

Same goes for hockey and the Canadians. :rofl:

fuck yeah we can win it.

damn if we had a team with Lebron and Kobe and Reggie Bush, we would murder all those European countries.

But yeah, even our squad right now could win.

Oh Jesus, this shit again.

D-Rock you are wrong. The MLS is doing well and the games are carried by ESPN, so it's not fucking turd ball. It's a fun game to play and at times while maybe boring (baseball anyone?) it's still a damn fun game to watch if you have any remote roots in the game.

As far as the Brits bitching and moaning. Guess what? The Scots invented Golf, probably one of the most globablly recognizable games in the world. And guess who the top four players are of all time?

Jones
Nicklaus
Woods
Hogan

Not to mention most majors are all stateside. So if/when/why/how/and where we decide we will take your g'damn game - football (or soccer or fucking kickball for all I care) - we will defeat you. Plain and simple. It's why you throw the whole Europe at us Americans in the Ryder Cup: the UK can't even handle us.

Same goes for hockey and the Canadians. :rofl:

Sorry for the chest thumping, titsrock. I know, I think I told you somewhere I didn't advocate... I am a child. It's just the competitor in me. :hammer: But if you're gonna play 21 on my court best believe you're done (for example). :nono:

Sadly, no. The difference between the World Cup and the Confederations Cup is this. The Confederations Cup only really requires 2 upsets. The US did one against Spain, and just like that they were in the final. The reality of it is that we lost 3 of 5 matches despite placing 2nd. In the World Cup, should we advance, we'd have to win 4 matches in a row, which is a job for us even against CONCACAF competition, let alone world powers.

The U.S. could win at soccer only if our best athletes were compensated in the millions to play the sport.
Earning $$$ is the #1 sport in America!

So who does the MLS pay $6.5 mil per year to play? ...an old has-been David Beckham.
The same thing happened in the 70's with the NASL, when they signed an old Pelé.