• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Camille Crimson / Chloe Morgane

CamilleCrimson

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Camille Crimson of The Art of Blowjob

Hey again!

I've been super busy so I haven't had the chance to share last week's update with you, but better late than never! It was so bizarrely hot last week that we escaped to a secluded area with a jacuzzi. And then I proceeded to give a beautiful, relaxed blowjob amidst the bubbles.

camille-crimson-jacuzzi-blowjob-01.jpg

camille-crimson-jacuzzi-blowjob-04.jpg

camille-crimson-jacuzzi-blowjob-03.jpg

camille-crimson-jacuzzi-blowjob-05.jpg

You can see the trailer of this heavenly little adventure over on my blog at http://camillecrimson.com/blog/2011/07/jacuzzi-blowjob/ and relive my lovely, sudsy fun.

Kiss,
Camille

CamilleCrimson

Hey again!

I love the feeling of a cool leather couch on my body, so I can only imagine what my boyfriend must have been feeling when I gave him a blowjob while he reclined on our beautiful black leather couch. He looked like he was in heaven, and it was certainly an antidote to a heavy, sticky day.

camille-crimson-couch-blowjob-01.jpg

camille-crimson-couch-blowjob-04.jpg

camille-crimson-couch-blowjob-05.jpg

camille-crimson-couch-blowjob-06.jpg

The link to the trailer is over at http://camillecrimson.com/blog/2011/07/black-couch-blowjob/ so I hope you enjoy and it takes your mind of the humidity (here anyways) hanging around in the air today.

Kiss,
Camille

Might seem like a strange question considering the thread, but what does he do for you?

Surely the whole purpose of any relationship, emotion and physical is an even partnership. Where is your physical pleasure?

CamilleCrimson

My pleasure happens off-camera. ;)

For me, although I have occasionally dabbled in mutual or self-stimulation during a blowjob, I really truly love just focusing on the act and really getting into the sensuality of the moment. We have a rich, varied and satisfying sex life off the website, but we decided to do one thing and do it well, staying in a popular niche and making it something new. Some day we might decide to expand and make something devoted to my pleasure, but for now, the site is doing so well that it's the main focus.

CamilleCrimson

Hey again!

I've been feeling sweet and cute all weekend and my way of dressing has really been reflecting that. Lots of little dresses and headbands, especially polkadots and florals. I even picked out some new sheets as a change from my usual darker, more sumptuous patterns. I guess I've just been feeling a little more girly and soft, like a sweetheart… And what's sweeter than a blowjob?

camille-crimson-sweetheart-blowjob-03.jpg

camille-crimson-sweetheart-blowjob-05.jpg

camille-crimson-sweetheart-blowjob-08.jpg

camille-crimson-sweetheart-blowjob-10.jpg

I put up the trailer on my blog at http://camillecrimson.com/blog/2011/08/sweetheart-blowjob/ and you can even see the funny little editing gag we did at the end of the video on the site… It's weird, and it makes me look a little spacey, but it adds to the cuteness of the whole ambiance.

Kiss,
Camille

I must admit, I never heard about you until just now when I found this post and with everything done so beautifully and tastefully I feel bad about that. You definitely made me a fan for life

CamilleCrimson

pluggs999 - That is one of the sweetest things someone has said to me! Thank you so much. :)
Eric Lindros - Yay! It's up!
martusia15gd - Yes, a couple of times, which was very fun! There's one video of it up on my site.

CamilleCrimson

DOA82 - I take suggestions, but I can't make guarantees, since I get a ton of them every week. ;)
martusia15gd - It's primarily just focused on my boyfriend and I and on blowjobs. If we met the right girl, sure we'd include her, but we don't shoot with just anybody. ;)

CamilleCrimson

Hey again!

This is actually from Friday's update, but better late than never, right? True love isn't always about dressing up and being seductive by being all fancy and over-the-top sensual. Sometimes it's just about effortless connection, being a bit silly and really giving yourself to help your partner achieve true pleasure. I've been with Mike for 16 years now, so, even though I am still discovering new ways to please him, there are certainly the old standbys to really make him explode. This video was all about that!

camille-crimson-true-love-02.jpg

camille-crimson-true-love-04.jpg

camille-crimson-true-love-07.jpg

camille-crimson-true-love-08.jpg

The trailer is on my blog at http://camillecrimson.com/blog/2011/08/true-loves-blowjob/ so hopefully you'll get a chance to see me in action, doing what I do best. ;)

Kiss,
Camille

Wow! You look amazing while giving blowjobs. I'm glad to have found this thread.

Wow, you truly have a gift. Your boyfriend is a lucky man, maybe you should give my girlfriend, and all girlfriend/wives, a few tips because I have never seen anyone give a blowjob like you before. Keep up the great work!