• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Camille Crimson / Chloe Morgane

CamilleCrimson

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Camille Crimson of The Art of Blowjob

Hey again!

Do you like the retro notion of cocktail hour, full of sophistication and relaxation? How about blowjobs? Well, I've combined these two wonderful concepts to create a beautiful video called Cocktail and Blowjob. I'm dressed up in a nice little outfit, serving a cocktail and making one of my own with the help of my boyfriend's cum.

camille-crimson-cocktail-blowjob-01.jpg

camille-crimson-cocktail-blowjob-03.jpg

camille-crimson-cocktail-blowjob-05.jpg

camille-crimson-cocktail-blowjob-07.jpg

By the end of that epic blowjob, I needed a little drink to relax from all my pent-up arousal. Well, a drink and a little help from my boyfriend, of course. ;) The trailer for this video is up on my blog at http://camillecrimson.com/blog/2011/06/cocktail-and-blowjob/ and hopefully you enjoy it!

Kiss,
Camille

CamilleCrimson

baddycaddy - Thank you so much!
DOA82 - Aw, but he's my boyfriend! And I think there are a fair amount of women out there who love giving pleasure too.
kjella - I am so happy you like it so much!

Camille, you are ridiculously beautiful, and the way you give head just boggles the mind.
I am wondering, do you have any "plain old" solo posing pics? I have only seen glimpses of your breasts from the links in this thread, and would certainly like to see the whole package ;)

CamilleCrimson

Firehose, if you wouldn't mind removing those and posting those in a separate thread, that would be great. Thank you. I'm trying to keep this post just about my new updates. Also, there are 207 updates on The Art of Blowjob, so there are lots of videos!

And thanks so much, frinkenheim! I actually have another site called Dolorem.com which is all photography, and a lot of more traditional glamour stuff. I hope you like it!

CamilleCrimson

Hey again!

It's hot. I want ice cream. Good thing I have one. I was going to make a sundae, so I started making my own whipped cream. Of course, that turned into a whipped cream fight, which turned into a whole lot of sexy fun with a really incredible blowjob, which was mighty delicious too! See for yourself!

camille-crimson-sunday-sundae-01.jpg

camille-crimson-sunday-sundae-03.jpg

camille-crimson-sunday-sundae-05.jpg

camille-crimson-sunday-sundae-06.jpg

In the end, I got a lot of cream, both whipped and man varieties! You can check out a taste of the video on my blog at http://camillecrimson.com/blog/2011/06/sunday-sundae-blowjob/ and I hope you'll want a bigger scoop!

Kiss,
Camille

CamilleCrimson

frinkenheim - There are some sample views on the tour, usually 3 per set.

firehoseonyou - Thanks for the info. ;)

CamilleCrimson

Hey again!

This week has been absolutely incredible, so I've been spending as much time as I can outside. It's the perfect time of year where it's hot, but not disgusting. It gets really gross and sticky in Montreal, but late June is always wonderful! I decided to try to shoot a bit outside, but just the tease... The blowjob happens inside, but it's still inspired by the weather... It's a Summer Breeze Blowjob:

camille-crimson-summer-breeze-blowjob-01.jpg

camille-crimson-summer-breeze-blowjob-02.jpg

camille-crimson-summer-breeze-blowjob-05.jpg

camille-crimson-summer-breeze-blowjob-08.jpg

Hopefully you enjoy this homage to this truly gorgeous moment. You can see the trailer on my blog at http://camillecrimson.com/blog/2011/06/summer-breeze-blowjob/ and I really hope you'll want to see the cumshot, since it's a great summer treat!

Kiss,
Camille

Maybe its only the most recent examples, but you always seem to be dressed when performing oral. Do you never do any in typically sexy outfits or less?