• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Cam With Carmen

That scar picture is so freaking weird. Never have I seen anything remotely resembling that in the many video closeups I have seen of her boobs.

It's not a scar, its a friggin wrinkle her in her areola...it happens to us girls when we're cold. That's exactly why you don't see it in her videos, chats, etc.

It's not a scar, its a friggin wrinkle her in her areola...it happens to us girls when we're cold. That's exactly why you don't see it in her videos, chats, etc.

it's not a wrinkle in her areola, it's a scar on the edge of it. and we don't see it in video chats because the quality of every single video carmen has been in is shitty and heavily motion-blurred.

I think Abbie says right.

Carmen has larger and lighter areolas, in that pics it appears smaller and darker so i think it's a cold effect.

Anyway I'm not here trying to convince anyone, everyone can think what wants :)

THEY ARE REAL :nanner:

who cares if there's a scar or not, there is a thing called photoshop. Besides anyone who cant tell that her tits are fake should not be looking at tits then. Just enjoy her and drop the subject, talk about her eyes, her ass, her legs. We all been waiting for the day for this site to come so enjoy it

For all of the guys claiming that Carmen's tits are fake please show me one girl with fake tits that move like Carmen's. If they are fake she has the greatest plastic surgeon I've ever seen, because fake tits just don't move like Carmen's.

If they're fake they're the best fakes I've seen. I'm sure they wouldn't release pics with that obvious scar though - gotta be photoshop. Plus I've never seen it before.

Would be hilarious if they were fake and Abbie got caught out covering it up.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Carmen, you should do a "proof" video where you get a sonogram of your boobs just to quiet all the naysayers. We did that with our model Jana Defi and it was a huge hit for her and stopped the "she's fake" people in their tracks.

Re: Cam with Carmen

who cares if there's a scar or not, there is a thing called photoshop. Besides anyone who cant tell that her tits are fake should not be looking at tits then. Just enjoy her and drop the subject, talk about her eyes, her ass, her legs. We all been waiting for the day for this site to come so enjoy it

Don't be an idiot... Watch the videos of her laying on her side or photos of her doing the same, then tell me they're fake. Fake tits dont drop to the side like that!

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Last edited by a moderator: