• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: carmen of camwithher.com

wow u lot need to get off abbies back, what excatly are u excepting carmens site to have that onhercam wont haven do u reckon carmen will come on more frequently with her own site i doubt it lol. GO TO MY FREE CAM AND LOOK FOR Shanie Love SEXY OR JACEY SEXY. Also go on xvideo and look for Shanie Love and tell me what you think of her.

Its am i a VIP member now i got carmens new stuff its okay but it seems i dunno, not as good as her old stuff.

I dnt mind that much if she dont show her pussy, i am just greatfull someone as nice as her even strips lol, but its alittle bit of a turn off when she covers it with her hand might aswell leave her knickers on or where them thongs that look like an eye patch lol.

All the best to carmen, my only advice to her or abbie whoever read this is, for carmen to relax abit more and express herself, if abbie allow it have a drink or two before a show, and to rub ur clit abit more to help u relax and heat up ur hormones.

If Carmen doesnt fuck then i hope she has masterbaiting vids.. real ones.. orgasms on cam then i'm sold.. you dont have to fully show ur pussy. I still question whats up with that? if not.. boo!

I keep hoping to hear that her site has opened and that she's gone all out with showing everything, fingering, and toying. She's done it on videos that I've seen, she just hasn't been explicit about it. I'd pay money to be assured of what type of content I'm going to get for my money.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Well just bout 2.5 months into this year already and still no site? Shall we just go ahead a call this the 2nd failed attempt of Carmen having her own site? It's been damn near a year since they announced the building of this site. It probally woulda been best not to say shit bout the site untill it was like 2 weeks from a def launch. For the ammount of time this is taking i hope the site is better than CHW and OHC put together! Still waiting and most likely will be oranother 4-5 months lol.:wtf::lame:

Speaking personally, I know it takes quite a bit of time and effort to launch and maintain a site, and technical problems happen all the time. I would say have a little patience, that's all.

imsortahd

Banned

I'm not asking nothing, I'd like just to know why you are doing this, if you are really a fan why are you sharing her private info? She wouldn't appreciate it....bah!

This isnt about her this is between me and whoever banned me.
So you do you.
And stay peeving on her.

Glen2

Banned

This isnt about her this is between me and whoever banned me.
So you do you.
And stay peeving on her.

"NOT ME"! Thats your reply to my message? You big baby! You got banned so you act like a big baby and come here in vengeance, talking anybody Carmen's business say she's married to some guy named David, and talking sh!t about Carmen's girlfriends then you claim you have picture of Carmen for trade. and now your messages are turn off. Your pathetic! :ban: :ban2: the baby!!!