• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: carmen of camwithher.com

http://camwithcarmen.com is launching this weekend. Were ready to go.

Her first CWC member chat is Weds, Feb 24th @ 8pm EST / 5pm PST.

Her next OHC member chat is Monday, March 8 @ 6pm PST / 9pm EST
Sounds good, fingers crossed for a smooth launch.

"NOT ME"! Thats your reply to my message? You big baby! You got banned so you act like a big baby and come here in vengeance, talking anybody Carmen's business say she's married to some guy named David, and talking sh!t about Carmen's girlfriends then you claim you have picture of Carmen for trade. and now your messages are turn off. Your pathetic! :ban: :ban2: the baby!!!

Look just shutup lol you seem thirsty and your just mad because you can't get none your just a little bitch. PLain and simple.
So stop hatin on my steez...
Ya dig?
You can ban me all you want..
I'll still come back better and hotter then ever.
With yo bitch ass.

Has anyone joined? Can someone give me some info so i can decide whether or not to join? What is the extent of her nudity? Are her photo's actual shoots or webcam pics? Are the video's actual video shoots or web cam? Does she masterbait or play with toys? Orgasms? Is there sound?

Last edited:

I've already joined...Bout Time!! Nice videos...I wish there were more pictures like some of the ones Abbie teased with. They're no where to be found..I would also like to see some candid nudes, without the slow dancing and the music although I like that too... Good Price

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Great...except that they use the same janky card system as onhercam. No american express, paypal, discover, and they won't accept my Visa card due to my bank. yay...

Glen2

Banned

Look just shutup lol you seem thirsty and your just mad because you can't get none your just a little bitch. PLain and simple.
So stop hatin on my steez...
Ya dig?
You can ban me all you want..
I'll still come back better and hotter then ever.
With yo bitch ass.

Omg, I'm so sorry! I never meant to upset you! I'll send you a private message express my deepest regret....OH THATS RIGHT, YOU'VE BEEN BAN AGAIN! :thefinger

So Carmen's site is up now that's great but I'll still wait for someone to share it some where. lol

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Has anyone joined? Can someone give me some info so i can decide whether or not to join? What is the extent of her nudity? Are her photo's actual shoots or webcam pics? Are the video's actual video shoots or web cam? Does she masterbait or play with toys? Orgasms? Is there sound?

I've said time and time and time again in this thread carmen will not be doing hardcore...this includes any pussy shots, masturbation, orgasms, etc.

Carmen's videos are a mix of both webcam, HD cam and Pro videos.

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

I've already joined...Bout Time!! Nice videos...I wish there were more pictures like some of the ones Abbie teased with. They're no where to be found..I would also like to see some candid nudes, without the slow dancing and the music although I like that too... Good Price

They are coming in the updates, don't fret. We have lots of pro material to get to and she continues to shoot each month pro stuff :)

Glad you like things so far!

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Great...except that they use the same janky card system as onhercam. No american express, paypal, discover, and they won't accept my Visa card due to my bank. yay...

Paypal bans adult sites, nothing we can do about that. I don't know what kinda Visa you are trying to use, but we do accept Visa. If you are using prepaid visa cards, you may run into issues there depending on the company. If you'd like, we can arrange for you to send a money order.

We are working on alternative payment methods in the near future.

the site is great! Hopefully a lot more of the shoots and videos sge's done will be up soon. But all in all the job was done right!

I've said time and time and time again in this thread carmen will not be doing hardcore...this includes any pussy shots, masturbation, orgasms, etc.

Carmen's videos are a mix of both webcam, HD cam and Pro videos.

Thanks for the info. I understand she doesnt do hardcore or go fully nude, but I've seen her use a dildo before without it showing anything explicit. So I asked. Excuse the hell outta me. I'll pass.