• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: carmen of camwithher.com

i should get over myself??? as someone as previously said, you're treating carmen like a saint. you seem to only want to talk all things other than carmen's ass and tits.

Yeah, the thread was originally meant to share content of Carmen. Things changed. The mods and admin stepped up and worked with Camwithher to change that situation.... and honestly because of that effort on behalf of the staff here camwithher gave this place it's blessing.

This thread was the only place outside CWH with any information about her upcoming site....she announced it here first..she shared content which is found nowhere else. She didn't have to do that, she chose to do that. Now the unique opportunity to have a hand in creating her new site is probably gone.

The fact is that was an offensive and hurtful thing to do to a very sweet girl. I don't have to be self-righteous to know that, anyone with feeling would know it was wrong. She's a person who has been very appreciative of the fan base here...maybe it's appropriate to defend her and ask for her to accept our sincere apology on behalf of this asshole.

I offer that to you all to consider. And by all I mean those who have not yet done so.

This thread is hilarious!

Lots and lots of people posting with less than 30 posts. Is it promoters or real surfers?

<object width="510" height="400" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" ><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://static.*******.com/swf/flv_player_site_v4.swf" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="id_video=210559" /><embed src="http://static.*******.com/swf/flv_player_site_v4.swf" allowscriptaccess="always" width="510" height="400" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="id_video=210559" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></object>

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Noobs chased her away? That sucks.

carmen! do you have a boyfriend?

After doing some research and using common sense, I don't think that's her in that pic. Here are my reasons:
1. The CWH owner himself has seen the offending supposed pic of her, but yet it's still up, but yet someone else has posted a real pic of her leather chair, but that pic HAS been taken down. Interesting they'd do that, but not remove a pic of her va-jay-jay.
The only reason I can think of is it's not really her, so he can't have it taken down. But on the other hand everyone thinking it's her is good for his business.
2. I've looked at the leather chair and compared it to the leather chair in her Nuts vid and the leather chair in that vid is a lot smoother. The chair in the pic you can see has well defined cracks and creases. (You'll see them once you stop looking at her crack and creases.) The chair in the vid I mentioned doesn't have any. Also come on! I have a leather chair myself that looks similar. Does that mean she shot that pic in my room? I Wish she did, but rather unfortunately (for me at least) she didn't. Many many many people have leather chairs.

But she's not leaving CWH. She's said it herself that she's still on CWH and will be staying with CWH. She's just branching out before her solo site is up and running.

After doing some research and using common sense, I don't think that's her in that pic. Here are my reasons:
1. The CWH owner himself has seen the offending supposed pic of her, but yet it's still up, but yet someone else has posted a real pic of her leather chair, but that pic HAS been taken down. Interesting they'd do that, but not remove a pic of her va-jay-jay.
The only reason I can think of is it's not really her, so he can't have it taken down. But on the other hand everyone thinking it's her is good for his business.
2. I've looked at the leather chair and compared it to the leather chair in her Nuts vid and the leather chair in that vid is a lot smoother. The chair in the pic you can see has well defined cracks and creases. (You'll see them once you stop looking at her crack and creases.) The chair in the vid I mentioned doesn't have any. Also come on! I have a leather chair myself that looks similar. Does that mean she shot that pic in my room? I Wish she did, but rather unfortunately (for me at least) she didn't. Many many many people have leather chairs.

You need to step away from your computer and get out some more.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

She still hasn't come back? Too bad I just found about her a couple weeks ago.
Oh well, there are other's to look at.
Carry on. :wave:

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Carmen will be on both CamWithHer and OnHerCam.com ... we are developing her solo site (FINALLY, I know) at CamWithCarmen.com ... and here is a video update from Carmen:

http://onhercam.com/jwPt

She clearly states that SHE is indeed the one posting here on Free Ones for you guys.

Well, it looks like Abby and Steve have patched things up...if Carmen is on both sites without rancor...and her new site will be not 'carmenscandy' as previously stated, but camwithcarmen, the original name of her site before the split at cwh. This sounds good...for those of us who really appreciate Carmen and who longed for more exposure of her for a couple of years now, this must be good news.

And the vid of Carmen clarifying her presence on the web is also welcomed. I like the way she presented herself in that vid...very straight forward and self assured. And she confirms that she has been the lovely one who has posted here...as I personally always thought. So much for the doubters...

So some of you guys can continue your tedious arguments, and some of us will look forward to films and photos of the lovely and deliciously sexy, Carmen. That's where my focus lies.....................