• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: carmen of camwithher.com

I wonder if Carmen's new site will allow us to get to know the real her and not some made-up supergirl who jogs in lingerie and works out in silver lycra. like many sites do. Now, for a fantasy, this would be great to see. Maybe in pre-shot video available for download.
Will she blog? I want to hear her post things like "This guy totally cut me off in the line at the store today" or "...my favorite show just came on..." Perhaps her political views. What interesting event may happen when she's not camming. Not her itinerary, however. I still want her to be mysterious though. Keep a bit of mystery and we'll keep coming back.

I think we've let things get out of hand here. The subject was on the beauty of Carmen and her upcoming site. This thread has really fallen if we can get that far sidetracked that easily. I thought we were fans...God, I feel bad for Carmen. Can we please just get back to the real subject?

will everyone find their balls and stop being bitches. a pic of carmen while in bad taste was posted. nothing more. everyone asks as if the user posted her home address and number. now i agree it seems to be a bit counterproductive seeing as how carmen actually posts on this thread and responds to comments and the pic may have sent her away for good. hopefully she will understand that the majority of people on this thread respect her. but let's get real for the better part of 3 yrs this thread was used by everyone to share content they had of carmen. there are going to be peeps who haven't been in here for a while that don't know how the thread has changed. no need to get all self righteous...

Yeah, the thread was originally meant to share content of Carmen. Things changed. The mods and admin stepped up and worked with Camwithher to change that situation.... and honestly because of that effort on behalf of the staff here camwithher gave this place it's blessing.

This thread was the only place outside CWH with any information about her upcoming site....she announced it here first..she shared content which is found nowhere else. She didn't have to do that, she chose to do that. Now the unique opportunity to have a hand in creating her new site is probably gone.

The fact is that was an offensive and hurtful thing to do to a very sweet girl. I don't have to be self-righteous to know that, anyone with feeling would know it was wrong. She's a person who has been very appreciative of the fan base here...maybe it's appropriate to defend her and ask for her to accept our sincere apology on behalf of this asshole.

I offer that to you all to consider. And by all I mean those who have not yet done so.

Yeah, the thread was originally meant to share content of Carmen. Things changed. The mods and admin stepped up and worked with Camwithher to change that situation.... and honestly because of that effort on behalf of the staff here camwithher gave this place it's blessing.

This thread was the only place outside CWH with any information about her upcoming site....she announced it here first..she shared content which is found nowhere else. She didn't have to do that, she chose to do that. Now the unique opportunity to have a hand in creating her new site is probably gone.

The fact is that was an offensive and hurtful thing to do to a very sweet girl. I don't have to be self-righteous to know that, anyone with feeling would know it was wrong. She's a person who has been very appreciative of the fan base here...maybe it's appropriate to defend her and ask for her to accept our sincere apology on behalf of this asshole.

I offer that to you all to consider. And by all I mean those who have not yet done so.

i agree to a certain extent but no offense, i like carmen as much as the next guy, but you talk about her as if she's mother theresa. at the end of the day, she's a girl who charges people to watch her strip on the internet. she obviously voluntarily took the picture at some point in time, seemingly during a cam show. yeah, maybe it's copyright infringement to post it if its use has to be authorized by SNR, but it's not that much of a step up from her bouncing around with a sex toy in her mouth.

No one said she was a saint. I said she was a person with feelings, like all of us. The picture's origin is irrelevant, someone was trusted with it and that trust was broken. Just like a girlfriend posting a risque pic of one of us on a site we frequent, it would be extremely embarrassing.

And yes, she takes her clothes off for money. That's what she does, not who she is.

No one said she was a saint. I said she was a person with feelings, like all of us. The picture's origin is irrelevant, someone was trusted with it and that trust was broken. Just like a girlfriend posting a risque pic of one of us on a site we frequent, it would be extremely embarrassing.

And yes, she takes her clothes off for money. That's what she does, not who she is.

i gotcha. if it was sent to someone who she is close to, such as a boyfriend, husband, or whatever, then yes, i empathize. because that isn't something she wanted to share with anyone but that one person. but if it was during a camshow or intended to be used on her future site, i can't really feel that bad. the way snr reacted seems as though that picture was only to be seen by paying eyes--not that it was a part of carmen's own private collection for her man's eyes only.

and i'm well aware that taking off her clothes for money is what she does and not who she is. i'm sure she's a real sweetheart. she sure seems like it through her posts. but she's not our friend, girlfriend, or wife, so why defend her as such? if she really wanted us to think about who she REALLY is, she'd use her real name and engage in real conversations with frequenters of this board. yeah, she comes on here and answers questions every now and again. but all of the posts on this board and frankly everywhere else is to keep her fanbase satisfied, thus maintaining or even increasing her income through this medium. it's unlikely she'd ever give the majority of us the time of day outside of this "job." and that's perfectly understandable. to carmen, we're customers and fans. so to me, she's nothing more than someone i lust for who exists only on my computer screen.

i'm not faulting you for having a heart and feeling bad for the girl, i'm just putting in my 2 cents because that first post made it seem as though you were talking about the virgin mary. to me at least.

i gotcha. if it was sent to someone who she is close to, such as a boyfriend, husband, or whatever, then yes, i empathize. because that isn't something she wanted to share with anyone but that one person. but if it was during a camshow or intended to be used on her future site, i can't really feel that bad. the way snr reacted seems as though that picture was only to be seen by paying eyes--not that it was a part of carmen's own private collection for her man's eyes only.

and i'm well aware that taking off her clothes for money is what she does and not who she is. i'm sure she's a real sweetheart. she sure seems like it through her posts. but she's not our friend, girlfriend, or wife, so why defend her as such? if she really wanted us to think about who she REALLY is, she'd use her real name and engage in real conversations with frequenters of this board. yeah, she comes on here and answers questions every now and again. but all of the posts on this board and frankly everywhere else is to keep her fanbase satisfied, thus maintaining or even increasing her income through this medium. it's unlikely she'd ever give the majority of us the time of day outside of this "job." and that's perfectly understandable. to carmen, we're customers and fans. so to me, she's nothing more than someone i lust for who exists only on my computer screen.

i'm not faulting you for having a heart and feeling bad for the girl, i'm just putting in my 2 cents because that first post made it seem as though you were talking about the virgin mary. to me at least.

Said so eloquently, I cant agree more. She is just a web model, and I can tell you all that none of you would ever have a chance with this woman no matter how much you pathetically defend her, its not like she is gonna secretly message you and be like.."oh wow, you are soo sweet, I would like to meet you and give myself to you" not gonna happen. So there is no point to act like you are something other than a perv like the rest of us that really, REALLY liked that picture and have been waiting FOREVER to see her ill na na! I really hope that she shows us all more, hell Id pay big buck to her site to see that, hell yea!

I farted and I can't get up.

This thread has gone to shit. Carmen is controlled by the higher ups and I doubt that she is really posting in these threads. The people that post are usually the webmaster or boyfriend. Talent never comes on a message board(its the big inside joke). Anyway, you need to pay to play with Carmen.

Carmen should now charge you double for just looking at her.

i agree. let's end this topic of whether or not the pic posted was right or not. all we are doing is keeping the story alive. we want it to go away. all it does it remind carmen of why she never posted here before. let's start talking about how hot she is and ask more questions that we would like answered like we were doing prior...

I totally agree with ickitt and intillekt.

Maybe Carmen has a nice conversation but when I come to this board, it's for hot pics, not conversation about weather or holidays.
Like Elvis said : "Try a little less conversation, a little more action please."