• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Those are really nice :drool2:

If it's ones I haven't seen yet or just been a while, doesn't matter to me, it's nice to see her :)

This is too sad. I've been a member of Callista's website for over a year and the news really hit me like a punch in the face! :(

All my condolences to Callie and her family. May she rest in peace. She left us wayyy too early.

I hesitated posting what I'm about to say because I don't want to offend anyone so don't take it the wrong way but is Callie's website closed?
I would understand why, still, I wish I could have joined one last time to download memories of her. Pictures, videos.
I wanted to do it before she retires but she retired early due to her passing and I ran out of time.
Please don't take it the wrong way, I just really, really like Callista's content, the way she teased us to the borders of insanity and with lots of
efforts, you could see a glimpse of all her hidden wonders.

She had a great personality! I talked with her on Hotmail many times. She will be sorely missed...

I hesitated posting what I'm about to say because I don't want to offend anyone so don't take it the wrong way but is Callie's website closed?
I would understand why, still, I wish I could have joined one last time to download memories of her. Pictures, videos.
I wanted to do it before she retires but she retired early due to her passing and I ran out of time.
Please don't take it the wrong way, I just really, really like Callista's content, the way she teased us to the borders of insanity and with lots of
efforts, you could see a glimpse of all her hidden wonders.

Sadly her website has gone, as well as her blog, forum and Twitter account too, all other sites she had profiles with her content on are now blank, the only one I'm not sure about is her Instagram account, which now says it's private, so I don't know what is still on her page as I'm not on there.

ban-one

Works for panties
Re: SuperCJ's Favourite Pics

Sadly her website has gone, as well as her blog, forum and Twitter account too, all other sites she had profiles with her content on are now blank, the only one I'm not sure about is her Instagram account, which now says it's private, so I don't know what is still on her page as I'm not on there.

It's not, I was following her but it's been completely removed :crying:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

02_l.jpg

07_l.jpg

08_m.jpg

13_l.jpg

17_l.jpg

That tub is perfect for two, forcing her to sit on your lap :D

Re: SuperCJ's Favourite Pics

It's not, I was following her but it's been completely removed :crying:

Thanks for letting me know, luckily I managed to download a couple of pics from her Instagram account, but there was still a few more pics & vids that I would have liked to keep, which I regret leaving it too late.

ban-one

Works for panties
I can understand her site being pulled down since she was no longer with us to receive the money it generated / spend the money for upkeep as a legal reason, but pulling down her Twitter and Instagram has no point unless it's like her family is doing it because they just don't want it out there :dunno:

I'm so sad to hear of this news. A goddess now ascends to the heavens. She was the best teaser on the net & her ass was so iconic. She'll be forever missed. Rest in peace Callista!