• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sj1

Love & Basketball
Thanks to both of you for always taking the time to stop by and comment, much appreciated :D At least I'm not here talking to myself :1orglaugh I would give you rep if I could, but they won't let me :mad:

You are welcome & do not worry about the rep. I appreciate your thanks , posts & for giving Callista that outfit. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Everyone have a safe & great weekend.

Some pics from one of Callista's recent sets :D Full set available here www.callistamodel.com

767_00.jpg

767_01.jpg

767_02.jpg

767_03.jpg

767_04.jpg

It's with great sadness for me to tell you all this, Callista passed away on Sunday 10th February from complications with the flu, I don't have much else to tell you about what happened, apart from that it all happened very quickly.

She was a beautiful, kind, fun, amazing woman, I was lucky enough to have a formed a friendship with her, which always meant a lot to me, it was an honour and a pleasure to have known her, my deepest and sincerest condolences go out to all her family and friends, I'm going to miss her so much, as will everyone who got to know her. R.I.P. my beautiful angel

Callista%20%28137%29_l.jpg

Thanks to everyone that has stopped by so far and payed their respects, much appreciated. There is still one more new set of pics that I never managed to post, which I will do soon, maybe next week, so that it gives a chance for anyone else that wants to leave a message of condolence.

Calli,

Your smile and big heart will be sorely missed. One of my longest friends and biggest supporters. I valued your friendship immensely. Condolences to all of your family, friends, and that beautiful puppy Alexis.

Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
I've been sitting here, thinking about how this is what she did and wanted us to enjoy seeing her, but also want to be respectful. So I'm just gonna say I've enjoyed her work and am glad I got to see these and got to know her even to the degree I did, and wish there could have been more

I wasn't sure whether to continue posting pics of Callista, but I'm sure people would still like to see them and even though some of you might have seen them before, hopefully you will still enjoy them

My Favourite Pics :heart:

Callista%20%28166%29_l.jpg

Callista%20%28167%29_l.jpg

10_m.jpg

11_l.jpg

Callista%20%28171%29_l.jpg