• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warefare

I can't wait for the next installment of the COD series myself, even though I have never been a big fan of the games. COD 4 looks like it will be one of the best shooters to come out this year, rivalling Halo 3 or Orange Box.
I didn't get a chance to play the beta as I didn't have my 360 at the time but from the reviews, it looks to be very good. I played the single player demo on the PC and it is a great game. I will be getting it on 360.

There are numerous magazines and sites which gave it 10/10, such as Official Xbox magazine. IGN and others also rate it very highly.

I am a fan of these types of modern shooters, as I own BF2 on the PC. I think it will be similar to this game, in terms of weapons and leveling etc.

Anyone else looking forward to it?

(I know I spelt the title wrong):ban:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
lol CoD4: Modern Warefare.

Gonna be absolutely awesome. Can't wait to play it. COD 3 was pretty predictable and this looks like a breath of fresh air, and everything is modern.

Gonna be absolutely awesome. Can't wait to play it. COD 3 was pretty predictable and this looks like a breath of fresh air, and everything is modern.

I think it's cool that they finally took the series out of the WWII era . WWII games are good but there has been way too many in recent years .

There's a sweet Special Edition of this being released with a 160 minute documentary about the SAS. I think I'll rent the game out instead of buying, some sites have mentioned that it can be completed in 5 -6 hours and there's still no cover system at work!

There's a sweet Special Edition of this being released with a 160 minute documentary about the SAS. I think I'll rent the game out instead of buying, some sites have mentioned that it can be completed in 5 -6 hours and there's still no cover system at work!

I am getting the game 90% for the online play. I would probably still buy it if it didn't have single player. Same with Halo 3.

Thanks for the tip about the Special Edition. I think I will probably get that now.

The multiplayer does sound very cool, with the levelling up and so forth. Seems like they've put a lot of thought into longevity.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I need to go ahead and just buy my PS3 now. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare looks amazing!!!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I played the beta and it was awesome! I won't be buying it though. I've already bought halo 3, sadly, and GHIII which was worth it! So I'll just have to settle for a rental on this game :(

comes out the end of this week in the UK can't wait just been playing the simpsons game which is a surprisingly fun game!

i loved all the other CODs but i do like the WWII setting so this will really be something new.

I had this game fully stocked this morning and by the end of the day we were completely sold out. Halo 3 didn't even sell out like this at my store.

I think I'll wait until the new year for this one, not only was I unimpressed by the last two CoD's, but I'm currently obsessed with F.E.A.R.

I got it yesterday and so far it's awsome ! I'm playing the single player part on veteran difficulty and it's a blast , the firefights are so intense and the graphics are breathtaking . One of the best games this year for sure ! :hatsoff:

Really? Wow, I'll have to check it out. The vids I saw of it looked awesome.

I think it's a must have game ! Once you get to level 4 in multiplayer , you can create your own class and decide what weapons and grenades you want to use as well as some special skills like increased health or better aiming etc .

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Gonna rent it I think. And if I like it, I'll give it the old "I never recieved my game in the post"...

Mwahahha!