• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
Small gallery of Faith Nelson in sexy lingerie, showing bare breasts and pussy in the end.

prev.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/78xzob79v5c2cnamigp9k1mwvl4rsv60

(Apologies if repost.)

I presumed she would be modelling by now.
If she's out, then i wonder what the delay is???

I wonder if it's something to do with probation or something?

Yeah, and she's been spamming her supposedly "official" Twitter with links to "new" videos, which are old videos. There is nothing on @missfaithnelson that would give me the idea that this is really an official Twitter for her.

I just looked into the sentencing for her again. It says she got a suspended sentence... and that she would be on electronic tag for 15 months.
That makes me wonder what she's up to now?

Whether she's heavier or not, I'd still love to see her big boobs.

sadly not, I check now and again to see if there are any updates anywhere, and cross my fingers she may turn up on MFC one day like some others do.

So she is out there as a model under a different name, some non nudes from about a year ago. Some social media stuff under that name too.

Wow, so I was a bit sceptical about Loula Belle, was it just someone that looked very similr. Would abmit the heavy makeup makes her look younger and she has obviously been working on her body compared to those photos taken of her getting to the courtroom (or what ever it was)
But then, bam theres a pick of her back, and the tattoo on the small of her back! amazing :) Doesn't seem to have done much recently, but will defo be keeping an eye out.