• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
That Twitter is her old stuff, looks like her new stuff is only posted to the Instagram and Onlyfans accounts above
Thank you Watchuwant. This goes for everyone here. It's a violation of the Onlyfans terms of service (TOS) to be posting her Onlyfans pictures and other content here or to any other forums or blogs. A content buyer/user who does that is doing a disservice to the model and to Onlyfans themselves by posting content. If Onlyfans finds out they will ban your account over there. They started blocking logins over at Onlyfans in March 2020. Any Onlyfans picture that makes its way here should have the post reported to a FreeOnes moderator and it should be taken down. Just so you all know.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Let's revisit this post from 2017 ...
Loula Belle

Pin up glam type stuff.
I'm looking at this. There is no way that Faith Nelson aka "Sexy Faith" and Loula Belle aka "The Plegan Pinup" are the same person. Just no way! Their faces are totally different and any amount of makeup isn't going to change that fact. A person would need to get a total facial reconstruction.
Wow, so I was a bit skeptical about Loula Belle, was it just someone that looked very similar. Would admit the heavy makeup makes her look younger and she has obviously been working on her body compared to those photos taken of her getting to the courtroom (or what ever it was)
Exactly. Just no way.
But then, bam there's a pick of her back, and the tattoo on the small of her back! amazing :) Doesn't seem to have done much recently, but will definitely be keeping an eye out.

As for the tattoos on her back ... show me. I want to see a "Faith Nelson" picture and a "Loula Belle" picture. Side by side.

Though I still won't be convinced. Having similar tattoos means nothing. Yes, I still will have my doubts.

Last edited: