• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

FaithExposed

Closed Account
Im actually thinking of having the ibwf forum removed. There are 2 people who are always moaning no matter how hard i try and please them. We are so close to launching the site! We tested the members area yesterday and some cheeky people sneeked in! lol only a couple. But we are very very close now!

Thats the reason i never post there, even a newbie could spot the tension, Hopefully on the new site it will be diff cos everyones there for the same reason!!!

FaithExposed

Closed Account
Yeah, i mean a lot of people start trouble when we ban them for password sharing or riping the site but they dont see anything wrong with it!

thats just the way it is when you decide one thing and your fans decide another??? If i were you i would do what makes the most money lol (but do it quick im dying here). Also i would watch for some of the guys on the forum they scare me a bit!!!lol

For information - if you are looking Faith I hope you aren't going to use CCBILL for payments presently re UK. UK folks are having trouble accessing. See Busngabb's recent addition to Next Door Nikki's thread.
We await you with breath abaited awhile longer?