• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busted! Hillary Clinton caught in lie under oath:

Panetta, Dempsey Did Not Speak To Clinton During The 8-Hour Attack

TWS -- Neither the secretary of defense nor the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff spoke to the secretary of state during the 8-hour attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012. At a Thursday hearing in the Senate, Republican Ted Cruz asked both Leon Panetta and Martin Dempsey, "In between 9:42 p.m., Benghazi time, when the first attacks started, and 5:15 am, when Mr. Doherty and Mr. Woods lost their lives, what converations did either of you have with Secretary Clinton?"

"We did not have any conversations with Secretary Clinton," Panetta responded.

"And General Dempsey, the same is true for you?" Cruz asked. Dempsey confirmed this. Watch the video below:

http://redflagnews.com/headlines/hi...clinton-during-the-8-hour-attack-she-awol-too

:stir:

shitteryclinton_zps9217e717.jpg

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I watched some of the video from the hearings today and heard them say that. Then I thought i recalled Clitton saying different when she was bothered by the questions.

She and bill are evil people, Ive known that ever since Waco...........but they were evil way before that.

The picture of her drinking beer ( which looks like a colombian beer called aguilla) whats that about?

Cerveza-Aguila.jpg

The picture of her drinking beer ( which looks like a colombian beer called aguilla) whats that about?

Cerveza-Aguila.jpg

I think she hauled ass as soon as the Benghazi thing erupted. She went to South America I think, so she could distance herself from the media. The fuckin' Bitch!

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
A politician lied? I'm not sure why you're surprised. That's like saying, "the church never molested anyone".

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
A politician lied? I'm not sure why you're surprised. That's like saying, "the church never molested anyone".

Its that kind of attitude that helps get them away with whatever they want.

This isnt a broken promise lie, its a lie covering up people getting killed.......and to congress.
If what the 2 guys said yesterday is true, than most of what she said was just bullshit.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Its that kind of attitude that helps get them away with whatever they want.

This isnt a broken promise lie, its a lie covering up people getting killed.......and to congress.
If what the 2 guys said yesterday is true, than most of what she said was just bullshit.

Don't worry. I'm sure this will boil to the top when she runs for prez in 2016 and stain her panties. And you all thought gun laws were bad with O-ban-a... I mean Obama.

Impeach her :hammer:
Oh, wait, she's not even in office :D